Axisbank, Om / unfair treatment
My wife and self are the account holders of your good bank. We are both senior citizens having priority account.
My name is Dilip Jamnadas Dhruv S/B A/C No. [protected] which is also a PRIORITY Service account. I am 70 year old
My wife's name is Jashawanti Dilip Dhruv S/B A/C No. [protected] which is also a PRIORITY Service account. She is 68 years old
In the past two bank annual Diaries were received from the branch office.
Surprisingly this year no diaries were received by us, Upon enquiring I was told that the diaries are posted to your home address directly.
Up til today far no diaries received. Friends / acquaintances of mine received the diaries locally.
It is not the question of diaries but it seems something wrong somewhere.
Previously I had an account with HDFC bank who gave the diaries prior to starting of the year (received diary in December for the next year.
Hope matter is looked in seriously and needful action taken.
More Axisbank, Om Complaints & Reviews
- Axis Bank Iconnect - I can't login to iconnect 
- Axis Bank Power Home Loan - worst service 
- Axis Bank - bank's customer care service is worst! 
- Axis Bank / Personal Loan - unbearable bank 
- Axis Bank - clearance of cheque 
- Axis Bank - check issue
- Axis Bank - credit card 4514570003104364
- Axis Bank - froud
- Axis Bank - delivery of cheque book
- Axis Bank - complaint about consolidated charge.