Axis Global Client Referral Services / Rebuttal to complaints

I work for Axis Global and I can assure you that we are not a scam. If you listen to news reports about scams on work-from-home positions, you will realize that asking for a background check to start a process is not beyond a reputable firm. You need to pass one for a mortar office, why not for telecommuting?
Companies cannot release sensitive information (social security numbers, bank accounts, any personal information) to just anyone! That would be the scam that could turn into identity theft.
There is one complaint on bbb.org for Axis Global in three years. And it doesn’t even say what it was, so it obviously wasn’t that important, was it?
There are complaints online that state people don’t have jobs after paying the money. Than why am I working, I wonder? I had to do the same thing. So, that is a falsehood, as well.
There are complaints online that say people can’t find their website. Funny. If you type it in correctly you get there right away. So… are we sure those people know how to spell it?
There are complaints its not on Google. Funny. If you type axisglobalclientreferralservices into Google’s search engine, it’s right on top. The very first entry. The same people are blind, too, apparently.
So. Those complaints are all falsehoods. This is a great company to work for and the clients that anyone would work for besides Axis have been in business for eons. The types of jobs you can find include: customer service (inbound/outbound), data entry, transcription, accounting, technical, and the list goes on.
PLEASE do real research on a company before you complain about them! Here’s another thought: Go to the horse’s mouth. Call us and ask us! [protected].

Ca

Comments

• Ei
      23rd of Oct, 2008

I did the research and Axis Global has an unsatisfactory rating with the Better Business Bureau.

• Cj
      29th of Oct, 2008

You say that you don't blanket email people, but I just received an email from your company.

• Mi
      30th of Oct, 2008

"Oh! Those complaints that say they received an email from us? Those people talked to one of our recruiters! That’s why they have the email. We don’t blanket email people. We talk to them first."

I just recieved an e-mail as well, and suprise suprise, I never talked to anyone from your company before (It's kind of hard to talk to me when I have been serving the past year with the ARMY on deployment to Afghanistan). If you are so quick to lie about that, what is there that might lead me to believe that you arn't lying about anything else in your "rebuttal."

Not to mention the fact that I did do some research on your company. And as it turns out there are far more negitive postings about people who did send you the $35 and they ended up "cold calling" names off of resume websites. If you are so legit then why does your company register so many red flags with just about everyone out there?

• Db
      10th of Nov, 2008

I have not looked for a job in over 4 years, yet I just received an e-mail from Axis Global, too.
    Obviously, Axis Global does SPAM people, and the fact that they did not bother to even reply to complaints from the Better Business Bureau speaks volume as to their integrity: it is ZERO!

12th of Dec, 2008

Hey guys! How are you?

Axis is legitimate and has helped me find several jobs from home over the past 3 years as an agent with them!

This message is directed to anyone seeking reliable and legitimate home based jobs from home. I'm not sure what experience you had with the company however, my experience with the company has been great and working from home is not for everyone so keep that in mind - it takes a lot of motivation and independent thinking and self pace working! So you should also hear it from the horses mouth before posting invalid message complaints online that would try to detour serious home contractors from seeking legitimate employment from home.

If your agent file status is in good standings with the company then you should try calling the home office at 405 886 9429 and ask for Jessica she is a sweetheart and you will love her - regarding their internal and client referral jobs positions that are legitimate FT/PT I'd like to add here http://www.axisglobalclientreferralservices.com/internaljobs.html

Their job bank is fabulous and it has clerical and phone support positions available all from home.

I do not believe that you all received your proper information from Axis Global so instead of speculating or hearing from other then me then call them directly and get valid information from the company.

I printed their job bank jobs out and its over 50 pages long with thousands of work at home client referral positions to find work at home employment for anyone seeking.

You must also display a good attitude I'd like to add so if you are online posting bad things then they could of seen it and could care not to respond.

FYI - Most companies are not registered with the BBB due to their high membership monthly fees and that is why some companies display an unsatisfactory rating and they are a company just like any other which I hear bad complaints about the BBB themselves, not to mention my friend works there.

Thanks and have a good day!
    Jasmine

8th of Jan, 2009

Very Satisfied! Axis Global Client Referral Services is legitimate and they are currently helping my friends now take care of their families!!!

Hi my name is Martha, and I paid the fee to join with Axis Global. I have had nothing but the best luck in finding jobs from home. I have worked with Axis Global from home for the past 3 months.encountered before I found them.

Axis Global has helped me and a lot of my friends stay at home to take care of our families during a time like this when I lost my job due to this recession we are in.

I have had nothing but GOOD luck with them, so maybe working from home is not for everyone in today's world. I currently work as a document coder with a medium size medical clinic client referral that allows me to code documents daily for them from home through Axis Global Client Referral Services - I make $12.50 per hour and I love my job from home.

Thank God! I do get paid hourly and on time by them and I recommend them to anyone who is unemployed needing work badly.

You can contact them directly at axisglobalservices@sbcglobal.net and ask for a Virtual Recruiter or online here to apply www.axisglobalclientreferralservices.com/index.html to find a job to work reliable and legitimately from home.

Hope you all find work soon!

• Ph
      13th of Jan, 2009

Located in Oklahoma City, this company has been rated an F by the better business bureau.

Axis Global continually spams my email address and despite repeated requests to be removed, I continue to be spammed. I have filed a complaint with the FTC, and I still receive emails from them on a daily basis. Furthermore, this company calls me despite being requested to be removed from all mailings and all phone communications.

This company has also threatened people who make legitimate complaints online with legal action.

Can't say with any certainty if the company is a "scam" - but I can say with extreme confidence that this is one of the most offensive companies, with regards to customer service, that I have ever had the misfortune of dealing with. Even in their responses to their complaints, they come across as highly argumentative and petty.

There are more complaints than praise on the internet about this company - that should be enough to steer you clear of this company, which is run with cell phones and PO boxes...

• Ph
      13th of Jan, 2009

"...ask for Jessica she is a sweetheart and you will love her "

Jessica was absolutely offensive and argumentative - and still refuses to remove me from her email list.

• Pr
      4th of Feb, 2009

Phoenix Waters, contact the FCC and report them for Spam. I am upset because I am a Work At Home professional and people like this must be stopped. No reputable business is going to talk to anyone or post something in the tone the "rebuttal" above chose to do so. Legitimate businesses worth dealing with want to 'keep' clients and customers; not talk to them like dogs and have a 'whatever' - type attitude.

She can do that because she knows that anyone smart enough to review scam reports (like most of the posters here, including myself) is never going to contact her for work anyway.

No matter how many times they read that they should, the sad, but true fact is that the only people that will send her money are ones that will never even think or know to "Google" them to find out if they are trustworthy, honest or worth the time of day. Even sadder is most of these unsuspecting people really need jobs.

• Pr
      4th of Feb, 2009

Yeah, I meant the FTC! Heck contact the FCC too for that matter also, the FBI, the Attorney General of the state they are located in (if they even publish that), their local police, sheriff and local news media outlets!

• Ca
      16th of Feb, 2009

Hello All,

I wanted to let everyone know of my experience with Axis Global Client Referral Services. They are absolutely fantastic!

I had been searching and searching for something to do from home as I needed to replace my income when I began to stay home and care for my terminally ill husband.

Then, I connected with Axis Global and I have been busy ever since. This company is completely legitimate and will keep you busy. You will earn a nice income too!

I highly recommend Axis Global to anyone who wants to work from home. They will help you every step of the way and will find positions quickly.

Please sign up with them today and you will not regret a minute of it! I promise!

They are 200% legitimate and do not listen to bad speculators online that have no experience or never worked with them before.

You should call 1-405-886-9429 them directly to speak with a manager who can assist you with your job search needs working from home or email them axisglobalservices@sbcglobal.net .

Site link is: http://www.axisglobalstrategicjobservices.com/

• Sh
      24th of Feb, 2009

Axis Global - Apply Today!

Correct Job Link!

• Sh
      24th of Feb, 2009

I have had nothing but good luck with Axis Global so if anyone is seeking legitimate employment contact them here:

Correct Job Link!

its .net not .com

• Az
      5th of Mar, 2009

"They are not members with the BBB and not all companies are due to high monthly membership fees they charge their customers to join with them. So BBB creditability will show F or not good rating because they have not joined with the BBB or not a member."

That's an interesting charge, and I've contacted the BBB inquiring about membership and cost of dues. I'll post the reply when I receive it.

On another note, however, it does strike me as a little odd that most of the rebuttals contain some kind of hype for the company and a sales pitch to call regardless of whether or not a person is looking for a job.

Now this is rather pedantic, but it seems that all of their listed contact people have last names like Smith, Banks, and Wells with first names like Jessica, Mindy, and Kasey. And the most interesting thing is that whoever it is, regardless of how high their title may be, has any net presence affiliating them with the company.

• Ho
      1st of May, 2009

These guys are spammers. They keep sending me their crap and they don't feature an unsubscribe option (not that I have ever dealt with them - ever). ###.