Axis Capital Corp / Fraud, don't use them

I invested large sum in the company Axis Capital Corp-Limited-Retro-Titan-Sdn-Bhd. After several months, as the rep stated, I waited for my refund, but nothing. I already sent emails and messages, as well as I tried to call, but the phones were switched off.
Total fraud, and don’t use them. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Let’s share views about this company.

Di
Feb 27, 2014

Comments

• Fl
      15th of May, 2015

It happend exactly the same with Axis Capital based in Indonesia this year

• Ni
      31st of Oct, 2018

@Fleck dear All
    I suffered the same fraude but after it they contact me with other name stating that people that have been frauded can have a refund with a legal action in China. But was not the only time they contact me again they did several attempts. Every time a different person (or -most probably- the same person with a different name) wants to buy the share of Triton Ore S.A. I have. I just cancelled their mails and cut down the phone calls but be aware they are still trying TO STEAL l our money.
    I wonder if we, all together, can do a legal action, in fact their activity and names are well known and I guess some USA anti-fraude burea should take care of this situation.

• Mp
      13th of Nov, 2018

@Nico68 Hi Nico. Got conned by Axis Capital as well to buy shares 3 years ago. Now out of the blue a US stock broker, which seems legitimate and FINRA registered, found apparently my share information from a shareholder register. Wants to buy the shares for a very high price. But apparently the stocks have restrictions... Shall i stay well away? Thanks

• Ri
      15th of Nov, 2018

@mpez Hi Nico

I have the exact same history as you. Perhaps we can help each other?

• Da
      21st of Aug, 2015

I also invested with Axis Capital Group, Jakarta, a major sum of money for shares in a mining company. The main players are Charles Mason, Canadian by admission, Jonathan Phelps from UK and Louise Clarke also from UK. There is also an Arthur from UK. As above, once I had parted with my money, no-one in the company could be reached. A scam!! Avoid these thieves and liars.

Hi Davis and Fleck

I also got connected to exactly the same group of people from AXIS CAPITAL GROUP, based in Jakarta, and they made me invest a quite large sum of money and have never seen a penny returned, exactly the same pattern can't get hold of them any longer, no answer neither via mail or phone.

They need to be stopped in what they are doing, they are stealing money from people, stay away from them.

These are the people behind AXIS CAPITAL GROUP who obviously made a profession of cheating people from their savings and more if they can.

Don't know if is these names are their real names as I do not trust in anything i get from them, but this is who they pretend to be.

William J. Werner, President - info@axiscapitalgroup.com
    Admin@axiscapitalgroup.com
    Louise Clark, Account Supervisor - account@axiscapitalgroup.com
    Graham Wolf - graham.w@axiscapitalgroup.com
    Arthur Dixon, Compliance - arthur.d@axiscapitalgroup.com
    Derek Bradshaw, Institutional trading - derek.b@axiscapitalgroup.com
    Jonathan Phelps, Liaison Officer - jonatham.p@axiscapitalgroup.com
    Charles Mason, Institutional trading - charles.m@axiscapitalgroup.com

If you want my advise, then do not make any investment through this company or these people.

Saki

22nd of Aug, 2015

Watch this link on youtube, AXIS CAPITAL GROUP is in the warning video, just to bad i did not see this 1 year ago

Hi Davis, Fleck, diealone, and others,

Have any of you guys done anything to stop Axis Capital, or these guys behind it ? like reporting to the finals board in the country, reported to the police, or any other legal action.

I am sure there must be others out there who is in the same situation as we are, even I have lost lost of money "investing" via AXIS CAPITAL they are many involved, I have contact to 8 people in total so they must have a steady turnover to make the wheels turning.

i really think they should be stopped in what they are doing, should we join forces ?

• Ku

Dear all,
    I have been called by:
    Arthur Dixonmailto:arthur.d@axiscapitalgroup.com and Edward Horton (edward.h@axiscapitalgroup.com) to invest with axis capital in TRITON ORE S.A. shares.
    This I did at April 15 2015 and this was confirmed by Louise Clarke accounts@axiscapitalgroup.com,
    Thereafter I was asked by Edward Horton in May 2015 to make a second investment. I told him before any further investment I need my TRITON ORE S.A. shares sold and the amount should be returned.
    After this they never replayed to any e-mail or phone call!

What can I do to get some of the investments back?

Best regards
    Kurt

• Se

Kurt,

Please contact me right away at djmcs11@gmail.com regarding Axis Capital.

• Da
      24th of Aug, 2015

Today, I got a call from Charles Mason, the start of the conversation was steeped in foul language and threats. After he was bad mouthed back, the phone went dead and he called me back. He says that tomorrow he should have the investment group papers authorizing the payment for the shares to be made. I asked him to send a copy of the papers and to have the money in my bank before COB. He agreed to try his best, if he is to be believed. On Friday and Saturday I contacted the Indonesian consulate to get advice on police intervention and a legal avenue via lawyers. So far no response, however when I get info I will pass this on. Saki 1234, if you are reading this, contact me with a revised
    e-mail address as your yahoo one get rejected. More info for all. Ask Axis for your dividend payments, you own shares in a company, you are due a dividend. See what happens. Also ask for a copy of the share certificate. Record all telephone conversations if you have a modern phone. There is something amiss with Charles hand phone number. Rerouting probably. Lets get all the scammers off the streets and in the crow bar hotel!

• Bi
      27th of Sep, 2015

Hi,
    I'm Gabriel, I got the same Issue as you, Ivestments with low risk and high profits... finally we don't know anything.
    Last week i Could contact with Charles Mason, ( 22Th/09)
    As per conversion, He request me to Buy additional 11.000 Share in order to reach 35.000 Share and with this amount would be possible to finish and sell the investment.

I didn't send the money, as I don't trust them so much... and for what I see there many other people in the same situation...
    Kurt, I will send you an email an we can creat a group and dicuss for further actions...
    share documents, Phone Nº and so on...

• Pc
      30th of Sep, 2015

Same here ... Total Fraud. Happened to me exactly as you guys are sharing.
    I really would like to take all my efforts to stop these people harming even more decent people.
    Please, if there is anyone taking measures against this company let me know, please.
    Also would like to join a discussion group to take it forward to the authorities some where.

• Gs
      4th of Oct, 2015

Hi, looks like you can add me to this ever growing list of people who have been swindled. I've had contact with all of the Axis people listed above plus another three (David Webb, George West and Jonathan Pearson). Not sure if they are "real" people or all the same person cos their accents all sound very similar!! I am very interested in getting back my "investment" and would be willing to join up with anyone else who is interested in doing so or has already started the process. My e-mail address is gary.dixon.uk@gmail.com

• Si
      10th of Oct, 2015

Same situation with the same players and Triton Ore shares... When asking to sell shares, Axis Capital (Edward Horton, Charles Mason) is calling back and asking to purchase additional shares to reach the minimal amount to finalize the selling...
    Ready to join a collective action.

• Si
      10th of Oct, 2015

Same scheme as all of you. When I am requesting selling the shares, Axis Capital (Charles Mason, Edward Horton) is requesting to purchase some additional shares to meet the final purchaser requirements in terms of amount of shares! Done already once in February with of course nothing at the end, arguing some "delay with the regulator".
    I am ready to take action with you all. opiaguet@gmail.com

• Bp
      13th of Oct, 2015

bpchin@hotmail, com Exactly as above for me. Same pattern.The last big one was Triton Ore where my total investment was of AUD152, 000. I originally checked with Financial Services Authority (OJK) Indonesia and they replied that ACG is not listed in OJK and is therefore not under their supervision, but "regardless if you have any information that indicated illegal activity please do alert Investment Awareness Body so we can run further investigation. You may address the information through this following contact: Phone:62 21 29600 000 (ext:8871, 6524) or email : " I first sent my details by email on August 6, no word and then I sent by mail all my details of payment and invoices to OJK on 2 September. No response to date. I had suspicions that ACG were intercepting my email. I notice today that the AGC website was still available on 2 September, but now at 13 October has been pulled. Like others above I suspect this Charles Mason is the same as Arthur Dixon and same as James Banister, but no matter. Please involve me in any way I may be able to assist.

13th of Oct, 2015

Dear all,

I'm in the same situation, is there anything that we can do to safe our money

• Oy
      18th of Oct, 2015

I'm in the same situation as all you other. Purchase stock in OR Holding in November last year, and now i could not even reach anyone in this company.

• Sc
      19th of Oct, 2015

Hello Everyone,
    I also been scammed by Axis Capital Gruop, I suppose to have shares in OR Holding and Pan Colombian Mines SA.
    I have been calling and email ACG but not reply, phones, emails and website are down.

• Sc

Hello Everyone,

I just receive an email form AXIS CAPITAL GROUP, (see the below ) I called already but no-one answer the phone. I will try again later.

Axis Capital Group are pleased to announce that the upgrading of our firewalls and servers has now been completed.
    As part of this upgrade, please note our main switchboard number is now +6221 526 4713.
    Please note our website is:
    www.axiscapitalgroup.net
    To contact Accounts please use:
    accounts@axiscapitalgroup.net
    For all other enquiries please use:
    admin@axiscapitalgroup.net

+6221 526 4713
    Unquoted.

• Gr
      20th of Oct, 2015

I'm in the same situation as all you other. Purchased stocks in OR Holding and PLC Developing Waters in October last year, but until now i have been given excuses after excuses and I have not been able to get my money back. I just have received a letter from Axiscapitalgroup saying that they have finished upgrading their servers and switchboard and can be reached at admin@axiscapitalgroup.net or accounts@axiscapitalgroup.net.
    their main switchboard number is 6221 526 4713. I have emailed them and phoned them but no they have no responded.
    Please involve me in any way I may be able to help get these thieve brough to justice.

20th of Oct, 2015

Just to add my case to the list: I have also made a substantial investment through this bogus company. I just sent another email to them, but delivery failed because the domain name has now been cancelled. They are probably enjoying our money somewhere on the Bahamas. I have invested initially in July 2014 in Triton shares and then switched later to another stock with ostensibly better returns, giving them another substantial chunk of money! Let's haunt these gangsters, no matter what. Who is taking the lead here? They are all British, so is there perhaps a British national amongst you to see what avenues are open to us to prosecute fraudulent nationals in the UK? Maybe they can be located somewhere, questioned, passports withheld etc. Let's not rest until justice is done here. I wish I had given the money to a good and charitable cause instead. Anyhow, they will meet justice and us standing by. Laughing.