Axis Bank / harassment in releasing property papers
I had a "cc limit" account with axis bank, kurukshetra (haryana)-railway road- branch, we have deposit all our pendenciesand dues of the account on 3/8/2018 and also give the request letter with the account closure form on the same day. It was taught us by the concerned person that all the procedure and releasing of documents will be done in 15 days. But now till 20/08/2018 not even my account is closed yet and they are saying that property papers will be release in 7-10 days. We are switching the bank that's why they are harassing us. If they won't give us the paper in next 2 days then there will be a great loss for us.
Also branch don't give any satisfactory reply from the very first day and if we call the concerned person it always takes 5-6 times only then he pick up the call and give future dates for the closure and releasing of papers.
Here i am attaching both the copies of closure form and the request letter for closure signed and stamped by the branch.
More Axis Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Axis Bank Iconnect - I can't login to iconnect 
- Axis Bank Power Home Loan - worst service 
- Axis Bank - bank's customer care service is worst! 
- Axis Bank / Personal Loan - unbearable bank 
- Axis Bank - clearance of cheque 
- Axis Bank - regarding fraudulent sms
- AxisBank - atm transaction done amount debited cash not received on 5/9/2018 till date not credited
- Axis Bank - Lien mark by branch
- [Resolved] Axis Bank - staff of axis bank
- Axis Bank - fixed deposit maturity