Axis Bank Credit Card / reg. statement & direct debit from acct.

1 India Review updated:

I have not received the card statement from last 3 months, i have already apply for e-statement one month ago in Customer Care also. Bank's Customer Care Service is worst!!!

I suggested to customer care about cancellation of Bajaj Allainze mediclaim policy but my premium gets debited from my salary account directly.This is the way of tie up procedure of Axis bank with Bajaj, its so reduculus.
Then now last but not least my credit card (purchsing amt) directly debited from my account without intimating me. Only massage gets pass on me about amt gets debited from acct.How is this possible ?

At the end I come to conclusion that I have to go in Consumer Court regarding this irresponsible things of debiting amt.I worn to your organisation if this time problem is not solved thats my next move. So pls control your all procedures reg customer

Credit Card No-####

Comments

• Ni
      11th of May, 2008

I suggested to customer care about cancellation of Bajaj Allainze mediclaim policy but my premium gets debited from my salory account directly.This is the way of tie up procedure of Axis bank with Bajaj, its so reduculus.
    Then now last but not least my credit card purchsing amt directly debited from my account without intimating me. Only massage gets pass on me about amt gets debited from acct.How is this possible ?

Credit Card No-4718630002298064

• Dr
      3rd of Jun, 2008

I am maintaining a database of Axisbank credit card victims. Please send your details and I will file a common complaint with Banking Ombudsman after all complaints.

Dr.Appalayya Meesala