Axis Bank Credit Card / false cc statement

1 India Review updated:

Dear Sir
Again and again a surprising bill (for 3rd. time) ref No.Sky-[protected] received by me on 26/4/08. Again I totally disagree with this statement, as I'm not holding any crdit card. In this regard my previous mails dated 24/1/08 & 26/2/08 (Service request No 163700) yet no response till now.And my Complain to axis bank cedit card customer service Customer.Services@axisbank.com (Stated in CC statement)returned back as failure notice. Now I'm mentally confused cause to how & where my objection can be logged.
This is for your information & necessary action please.
With regards
Debasis Chakrabarty
Mob- [protected]

Comments

• Pu
      22nd of May, 2008

My card no is 4718630002795929 is provide in scheme of life time free card but you sent me bill for charge this card so please debit this charge.

• Pu
      22nd of May, 2008

Dear Sir
    Again and again a surprising bill (for 2nd. time) Again I totally disagree with this statement, as I'm holding your ccrdit cardin life time free scheme. In this regard my previous mails dated .And my Complain to axis bank cedit card customer service Customer.Services@axisbank.com (Stated in CC statement)returned back as failure notice. Now I'm mentally confused cause to how & where my objection can be logged.
    This is for your information & necessary action please.
    With regards

stetment for axisbank 7894

• Re
      15th of Jan, 2010

Sir,
    I have a Defence salary Zero balance Account(N0. Last three No 607) in Your Bikaner branch. Now I stand posted to New Delhi wef 29 May 09. I may please be provided with my all statement. My new mailing address as follows:-
    Sgt RS Singh