Axis Bank Credit Card / joining fee & annual charges
I had applied for a credit card from Axis Bank. The card was issued to me with the assurance that no joining fee and/or annual charges will be charged from me.
I made a transaction of approx. Rs. Three hundred( Rs. 300/-). But when I recieved my first statement I was surprised to discover that a sum of Rs. One thousand and Five hundred (Rs. 1500/-) was charged from me as the annual charges and joining fee. In spite of frequent telephonic complaints, the same was not waived off. Instead, late payment charges and interest has been applied. Now, my statement reflects an amount of Rs.two thousand four hundred sixty four and fifty six paise( Rs. 2464.56).
I request the concerned authorities to kindly take immidiate and proper steps to look into the matter.
Name:- Er. Pramod Kumar Tiwari
Credit Card No.:- [protected]
Valid thru: 10/10
More Axis Bank Credit Card Complaints & Reviews
- Axis Bank Iconnect - I can't login to iconnect 
- Axis Bank Power Home Loan - worst service 
- Axis Bank - bank's customer care service is worst! 
- Axis Bank / Personal Loan - unbearable bank 
- Axis Bank - clearance of cheque 
- Axis Bank - check issue
- Axis Bank - credit card 4514570003104364
- Axis Bank - froud
- Axis Bank - delivery of cheque book
- Axis Bank - complaint about consolidated charge.