Axis Bank Credit Card / card not received

India Review updated:
hi ,
My name is Yuvraj Singh Bali and I applied for Axis Bank Credit Card one and a half month ago...I received verification call also and again I received a call confirming that my card will be dispatched soon ....the application # 1083862 ws given to me....but its now two months no confirmation or any call has come.....so plz i wolud like to knw my application status...plz do call me on [protected] or [protected]......

Comments

Bh
  20th of Mar, 2008
Complaints on "Axis Bank Credit Card"
Read more complaints on this Company
Axis Bank Credit Card

Axis Bank India
India
Axis Bank INdia

hi,
My name is Bharat Daveand I applied for Axis Bank Credit Card one and a half month ago...I received verification call also and again I received a call confirming that my card will be dispatched soon ...the application # 1182546ws given to me...but its now two months no confirmation or any call has come...so plz i wolud like to knw my application status...

Regrads,
Bharat Dave
Mo
  25th of Mar, 2008
To,
Axis Bank India
India.

My name is Mohammad Shabbeer and I applied for Axis Bank Credit Card three and half month ago...I received verification call also and again I received a call confirming that my card will be dispatched soon ...the application # 762773 and referrence #13620 ws given to me...but its now three months no confirmation or any call has come...so plz i would like to knw my application status
Ja
  26th of Mar, 2008
i had call many times to costomer care for my status every time they are saying we put u on hold bcoz in block q within sometime our officer come in touch but uptill 20-20 mintues there no any response after that hold.i am real very much iretated by this service.bzoe there in no proper srvic by axis costomer care
Lh
  26th of Mar, 2008
Dear Sir,
I have recd a sms from axis bank, stating that my credit has been despatached on 19th March 08 via Express IT courior vide my consignment No.8053591814 but so far i have not recd the same. However to day i have recd a sms from express IT stating that u contact our local express IT. After contacting the courior agency, they have said your consignment has been returned to Bombay saying that rejected the consignment. For your information no courior agency either contacted me or deliver the card, without deliver the same, they simply returned. In this connection i have to request u to kindly redirect the same to my residential address as earlly as possible.
My residential address:
# J-5 CPWD QUARTERS, GATE-3,
VIJAYANAGAR, BANGALORE560040.
Mobile: 98806 48463 (R) 080-23387172.
With regards,