Axis Bank Credit Card / interst & late payment charges

1 India Review updated:

Dear Sir,

I am credit card holder of axis bank and Card No.[protected], i have taken credit card from this company and the Very First bill was not received by me, when i received the bill i was surprised to see that they cahrged me with late payment charges & Interest on delayed payment, when i asked the customer care they advised to pay the purchases only and they wiil consider reversal of the charges, but that was not done.

Now they taken Rs.3108, from my saving s account with out informing me,

when asked for it, they said the bill was sent through PAN CITY COURIER, Despatch No.is 255412 and the receivers mobile no [protected], which are not belonging to me.

Plz do help me in resolving the issue.

Thanks,
Sreenivasulu Palla

Comments

• Pr
      3rd of Mar, 2008

Your point is very true. I am also facing almost similar situation, but in-spite of several communications with Axis Bank, so far there is no change. I am also paying every month for their poor communication (Axi Bank). Don't know when they are going to improve. Till date I am just paying extra charges (late payment fees, debit interest and service charges) without even using the card.

• Om
      18th of Mar, 2008

Axis bank is very non-communicative bank, not good for communication. i have taken credit card from this company and the Very First bill was not received by me, when i received the bill i was surprised to see that they charged me with late payment charges & Interest on delayed payment, when i asked the customer care they advised to pay the purchases only and I paid for all purchasing. They wiil consider reversal of the charges, but that was not done, but still bill is coming to me with heavy charges.

• Su
      14th of May, 2008

Dear sir,

I am suresh from chennai, I have a Axis bank credit card for the last 10 months. Now i had a big trouble in your side. The problem was at the second month of the bill they put BAJAJ Alliance insurance amt was added without my knowledge then i asked to customer care they said "No problem sir u dont pay the insurance amount". But still it was not cleared, Every month they add DEBIT INTERST and LATE PAYMENT FEE for my account. I tryed several times to customer care but no RESPONSE.

So i get a conclusion i send my card to your bank

Regards
    Suresh J
    Card No: 4718630001392215
    Mob No : 9884826087

• Dr
      3rd of Jun, 2008

I want to maintain a data base of Axis bank card victims and finally file a complaint with Banking Ombudsman. Please send your detailed complaint with your address, email, card no. details etc. to me.

Dr.Appalayya Meesala