Axis Bank Credit Card / cheated by axis bank credit card customer care

1 India Review updated:

Hi

I am telling simply the problems what I faced in my case. I am not criticizing or degrading any one.
You can take it as a FEED BACK

This is Vijay Bhaskar from Hyderabad. My credit Card No: [protected]. I am facing many problems from your bank which I never faced from other banks. I have a very good credit card history and I got additional cards because of that. I can show the Proof.

I took this card in March 2007 and at that time one of your employee/Representative told me that this is a lift time free card and there are no Joining and annual charges. It was happened in UTI main branch Hyderabad. I agreed and put sign on papers. At that time I told about all my credit cards how I got (i.e. Life time free) and my utilization.

He did not tell any types of Cards and he simply told me that is Life Time Free Card. It was happened to my colleagues for 4 people. They already canceled in August. I did not cancel because i got a call from UTI bank people who spoke to me from Delhi /Mumbai

Later I got the bill of 1600 rupees from UTI bank for annual and joining fee charges. There I was cheated first time from your bank representative. Later I called to UTI customer care and asked about these charges. Later I got a call form Delhi customer care people, I clearly explained my problem and requested them to cancel the card. They told me reversal the amount of all those. And told me to pay the amount of purchases and need not to pay the Joining and penalty fee. That’s not yet happened.

I said ok and I did some purchases with that card. And paid all those amounts of purchases (Except the additional Fee’s and penalties), you can verify. I did not pay the amounts of annual Fee and Joining Fee and the penalties on that amount since taken the card.

now the amount is 5748.(Rs.1500 anual and joining fee + Rs.4248 penalties for Rs.1500.). the total amount is not my ussage.i paied my total ussage. pleasse think about how i am responsble to pay this 5748.i requested you to cancle my card on April/ May , the bank people told me to continue and reverse the amount and they did not solve the issue .In Nov/ Dec on employee named Shradha from delhi called me and requested to pay 200 to solve this issue. you can verify the record how many time i called and put a request to solve the issue.How i am responsable to pay the penalties and all if Axis bank people did the late .

Now I am going to Consumers forum to file a case if my problem is not going to solve. I called many times and asked them to solve this problem’s. I have the Proofs. Including me we are 5 people. It was not yet solved and you are adding penalties to the annual and joining fee amounts.

The Services of your bank is very poor. (You can check with other banks)- It’s what I feel in my experience only.

These are no proper Mobile alert and Statement.

If we call to Customer Care the phone is ringing but it will not reach the IVRS Voice system

By Luck if it reaches to Voice System it will not reach the Customer care Employee. It is telling like you will reach in 8 minutes.
After that again it will tell 8 minutes. Or 3 minutes and 3 minutes.

If we reach the customer care employee and ask about our details some times they are telling the system is slow call after one hour (it was happened one time in my case.)

If we reach and explained our problem to customer care employees, they put a request to above authority people. Later we never get any call or solution from higher authority people and it will continue month by month. The same is happening now in my case.

These are the problems which I faced. It may not happen in others case. But it’s TRUE in my case.

We have an OMBUDSMAN cell in Hyderabad .they also giving support regarding the credit card problems. We will approach that also.

The main reason I wrote the mail is I don’t want to spoil my credit history in Banks. It should not happen to any customer in feature.

Comments

• Mu
      27th of Apr, 2008

i want to about that how can joint whith net banking facility for credit card

• Dr
      3rd of Jun, 2008

I had similar problem with AXIS bank. Let us get united and fight out this bank to its last.

Please send your address, emaill and phone to:

ameesala@gmail.com

Hyderabad-76

• Ra
      28th of Jul, 2008

Dear Sir,

I Ravi Sharma are using a credit card of your bank since 12/07 and the card no is 4718 6100 0086 9736. After some time when I was using my card frequently I have some Rewards Points on my cards approx.1350. On 4th of April a First request was given by me to the customer care for redeem 1100points from my card. They taken a request from me but I not received my gift voucher. After 20 days. Then after some time I again call the customer care but the same kind of response I received from cc. after past 2months when I call the customer care they told me that your voucher is received by you. But dear sir I still not received any kind of Voucher from your bank side, so only that’s why I am sending you that mail. I hope that I will receive a quick response from your side.

Thanks & Regards

Ravi Sharma

Territory Manager - Sales

09311111925

Transpole Logistics Pvt. Ltd.
    A-173 Road No. 4 Street No. 10
    Mahipalpur Extn.
    New Delhi - 110037

Ph : +91 11 26783782/83/84/85/86
    Fax : + 91 11 26783787
    Email: sales.del@t-logisticsindia.com
    Website: t-logisticsindia.in

WINNERS DO NOT DO THE DIFFERENT THINGS,

THEY DO THE THINGS DIFFRENTLY...

• Ka
      12th of Sep, 2008

I too faced exactly the same problem which
    Mr.Vijay Bhaskar has posted.

my cc no.4718630003301925
    addon cc no.4718630000487909

K Arvind Babu.

• Pr
      13th of Feb, 2009

I HAVE APPLIED FOR THE AXIS CREDIT CARD ALMOST 45 DAYS COMPLETED BUT THERE IS NO REPLY FROM THE BANK EXECUTIVES I HAVE PROVIDED ALL REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR THEM.
    THIS IS MY REFERENCE NUMBER:-1740261
    COULD YOU PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE STATUS OF MY CREDIT CARD.

• Pu
      24th of Mar, 2009

I (Purna) faced the similar problem, this bank will not have the faith and gratitude, its waste of time to continue communication with this bank. Now i decided to withdraw my account in this bank.

Actually i want to pay my credit credit ammount, due to some reason it was delayed, without intimating any thing they locked my total savings account of axis bank. Its not right thing? i don't who given the rights to them. first of all they have to intimate me if they lock the bank account so that we will do necessary steps. Because of this i faced a lot of problems, even single rupee is not their in my hand.

they will not taking care of customer satisfaction
    I will file case against them in banking ambudsement
    So lastly i want feight against this bllaaa bllaaa bank

purna