Axis Bank Credit Card / issue of credit card based on forged documents

1 India Review updated:

It is to inform that Axis Bank Credit Cards has issued a Credit Card in my name without applying nfor the same, perhaps based on forged documents. Nearly one month back I had submitted documents for issue of SBI credit card at SBI, Gopalnagar Branch, Nagpur. It seems different bank agents/executives have a syndicate to get details of customers because immediately after submission of documents at SBI, I started getting calls from HSBC, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank about credit cards. Inspite of my refusal, they continued calling me. Nearly 25 days back one fellow came to my residence during day time and started asking about my details to my wife. On enquiry he told that he is from AXIS Bank and generating details for credit card. When intimated that we have not applied for the same, the imposee told that he is doing his duties.
Now 2 days back somebody called to our place and asked to collect the credit card. Once again my wife informed that we have not applied so there is no question of collecting card. Today the PIN has also arrived.
On enquiry to the number from our caller ID we came to know that call was from BLUE DART Currier service and they informed that we generally deliver mails at residence but may be some fault by their employee to behaved like that. Anyway they requested us to contact AXIS BANK for this matter.
After contacting local branch of Axis bank credit cards at Nagpur their executives told us that this type of activity sometime does happen due to target pressure. Anyway we should contact their call centre to get blocked the undelivered card from any sort of misuse.
See what a nobel idea to complete the targets using forged documents by making syndicate of agents of different bank?
Through your medium we are bringing it to the notice of general public and AXIS BANK officials about frauds and unfair trade practice. Also warn Axis Bank about serious consequences, in case of any fradulent withdrawl or purchase using undelivered card.
RAHUL BANERJEE
[protected]

Comments

• Su
      21st of Mar, 2008

i got the credit card but do not having internet ID & password

• Ra
      22nd of May, 2008

Hi,

I have applied the AXIS bank credit card. Application #4575159.
    Enquiry is also done successfully. Few days back someone came to my room to delivery that credit card but I am at office at that time due to that unable to receive that credit card till now.
    Recently I lost my Mobile, so, I don't have the communication also. So, Please let me know Status whether card is issued or canceled or not.
    Below Contact details
    My contact No: 9962364642.
    email ID: raghu.mrb@gmail.com

Thanks
    Raghunath Babu. Motamarri

• Dr
      3rd of Jun, 2008

You will be walking into the jaws of cheating and trouble if you use Axis bank card.

Be careful and don't use.

I am maintaining a data base of Axis bank victims. Please send your details to me:

Dr.Appalayya Meesala
    14-107, Saktisainagar, Mallapur
    Hyderabad.
    email: ameesala@gmail.com
    phone: o-98485140121

• Ji
      22nd of Nov, 2008

I M Jitendra Kumar Singh From Orissa Cuttack, Here at AXIS bank branch I have applied for axis bank credit card, one person named Mr manoranjan Tripathy came and equired about my business and residence and after enquiry he asked me to pay him some money for their pocket kharcha, but i have not paid him bcs i have every thing legal documents so why should i pay to some one whom i dont know he may be fi of axis bank, and after 10days i came to know that my credit card application was declined, when i asked the customer care why my application was declined they told me that it is our bank policy that we will not be able to say you the reason pls tell me what can i do regarding this my credit card application Ref.No. was 1524936.

• Vr
      31st of Aug, 2009

I have applied for a Axis Bank credit card 2 years ago and after few months the local representative told me that your card request was declined(Reason unanswered). Then i applied to ICICI & HDFC which i recieved sooon. After six months of this incident i started receiving e-statements which i could not open also because it is password protected and password is the card number which i don't have. I called up call centre & informed the same on which they said we would come back to u. Again, collection department started calling me which made me surprised where else i again told them the story but they didnt understood.

After that I have called customer service many times but they are not at all responding and putting blame on other department. Also, i went up to the local office but they were not with an adequate answers, then for six months they stopped calling me & i thought that there must be some mistake which have been resolved. Now on friday a letter from Lok Adalat was recieved against me for the non payment of credit card or else action will be taken against me. How could i pay for the card which i hvae never recieved.

Its a due request from my side that pls check up at ur end & resolve the same, as i have been transferred i am not in the Jamshedpur too... hope to hear from u soon over mail

Thanks & Regards,