Axis Bank Credit Card / card & service not recd!

India Review updated:
4.15
Customer care is in no mood to talk to me after 4 months of application submission moreover my card is approved vide ref. no. 639296 & despite repeated instructions that I need my card on official address they kept residential address. Now for my credit card I need to take a day's holiday & that too not sure whether I'll receive it personally.

Comments

Se
  23rd of Nov, 2007
It is better you didn't get the Axisbank card.,Because this card division has very very poor customer service and you should feel good because of it. Go for any other cards. I am continuously suffering from this card service from June 2007 till date and nobody is bothering to answering me.
  26th of Nov, 2007
I have applied for axis bank credit card but 3 months already over and I have not yet received the card.

Thanking you.
Vi
  28th of Nov, 2007
I HAVE APPLIED FOR THE AXIS CREDIT CARD ALMOST 50 DAYS COMPLETED BUT THERE IS NO REPLY FROM THE BANK EXECUTIVES I HAVE PROVIDED ALL REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR THEM.
Vi
  28th of Nov, 2007
I HAVE APPLIED FOR TH CREDIT CARD FOR KNOWING THE STATUS OF MY CARD I CALLED FOR TELEBANKING NO ONE IS LIFTING MY CALL THIS IS SHAME ON THE BANK EXECUTIVES.
  28th of Nov, 2007
I am Pankaj Mudholkar, applied for Axis Bank Gold Credit Card one month back. I received my application reference number. Verification is also over. The executive told me, that I will receive my credit card withinn 10 days, but still I had not received it. The details are as under,

NAME: PANKAJ MUDHOLKAR
APPLICATION REFERENCE NUMBER: 798382
MOBILE NO.: 9324600672

Pankaj Mudholkar
Ka
  3rd of Dec, 2007
my card no is 4718630000059328.there is no statement last 3 months.i have called several time to costomer care.but the bank does no reply. pls. send the sytatement.
  3rd of Dec, 2007
WHERE IS MY AXIS CREDIT CARD?
I have received a message with a no. for further information please give the no.
But whoim to give the no.
No one is responding.
Kabhi Card ayega Bhai??????????
Nahi to Direct Bill Bhejenge Kya????
Sh
  3rd of Dec, 2007
This is not at all a complaint, just enquiry
I had applied for credit card, my ref no is 675407.
when shall i receive the same?

regads

Shailesh Tipnis
Ak
  4th of Dec, 2007
dear sir ,
my name is akula raju my credit card application
ref: 861843, let me know my status as soon as possible.
Sm
  5th of Dec, 2007
Hi I have applied for AXIS BANK CC, I have also received the Reference code, till today I have not received the Card.
Di
  12th of Dec, 2007
To,
Customer Service,
Credit Card Department
Axis Bank

This is to inform you that I have received my credit card from your bank, after a long follow-up. But now it is more painful that till today I have not yet received any statement of my Credit Card from your bank. So I am in a dark that what is the amount I have to pay?

You are not sending any statement and may be after a long time you will send me a bill with the penalty.

So will you please be kind enough to tell why should I pay the extra amount? What is my fault?

After a long query I got a telephone no. where somebody told me to call for the statement. At least I called there 50 times. Either its ringing, ringing, ringing or Switched off. The no. is 990376253. I don't know why the higher officials are designated these type of executive where they dont bother to pick up the phone.

I need a reply at the earliest. Otherwise it is not possible for me to pay the bill. And due to your negligency I am not redy to pay any late fees, extra service charge.......

Dipanjan Banerjee
dipanjan12345@yahoo.co.in
dipanjan12345.1978@rediffmail.com
92318-70919
Mo
  14th of Dec, 2007
I am quite fedup with the type of service Axis Bank is providing. For the past 4 months i m continously trying to get a credit card but in vain. Finally after applying twice i.e. two months back I got ref no. 932964. I even dont know what actually they did with my application. So i dont know what to do with this ref no. I even dont have any customer care no. to whom i get contact with. Kindly provide me a customer care no.

Thanking You.
Na
  17th of Dec, 2007
I have applied credit card u made enquries and also send one message to my mobile also but i dont have application number so pls let me know the status.
Kn
  28th of Dec, 2007
Hi All,

I had applied for Axis Bank Credit Card 6 months back. I received verification calls and a confirmation call from their verification office saying that card has been sanctioned and that I would be receiving in 10 days time. But there is no further response from them.

3 months back, again I received an SMS saying that they are in receipt of my application and would allot the credit card on due verification. I called their helpline to check the status of my application.

To my utter surprise, the executive denied to give any information on the application. He was very rude and ultimately told me that he has sent instructions for declining the card to the higher ups for demanding information on my application.

I wonder why they collect applications from us.
Sh
  29th of Dec, 2007
I APPLY 35 DAYS BEFORE FOR AXIS BANK CREDIT CARD. I HAVE ALSO RECEVED REF NO. BUT I DO NOT GET CARD.
Ma
  31st of Dec, 2007
hi, i already applied for a credit card with my ref.no.999891, please tell the status of my creditcard.
Ka
  31st of Dec, 2007
I have issued silver plus credit cards on 12 novmber still that not given pin number and my statement generate date is 15 december today 31 december not given any statement by mail and couier please take action on this becase of statement or payment due is near
Aj
  31st of Dec, 2007
hi, my name is ajit singh i am applied for siver plus credit card for10 nov.my ref no.931649. please give me stetus of my credit card
Ji
  2nd of Jan, 2008
I am jitendra Nanchand darji, applied for Axis Bank visa Gold Credit Card two month back. I received my application reference number. Verification is also over. The executive told me, that I will receive my credit card withinn 25 days, but still I had not received it. The details are as under,

NAME: jitendra n.darjee APPLICATION REFERENCE NUMBER: 634068
MOBILE NO.: 9322939022

JITENDRA NANCHAND DARJI
Ra
  4th of Jan, 2008
please issue a credit card

Axis Bank Logo Axis Bank