Axis Bank Credit Card / non issue of credit card statements!

1 India Review updated:

I have been using Axis Bank Credit Card since July 2007 and till date they have not send the account statements. I have unfortunately linked it with Auto debit facility of Axis Bank and this being he reason they are refusing to send the Account statement. I have had lot of transactions, train reservations/cancellations which I could not track because of non receipt of account statement.

I have send at least 15 reminders by email and would have called more than 10 times in their hotline to avail. Their personnel is not helpful at all and their service is very very poor.

Comments

5th of Nov, 2007

Ive applied for credit card in axis bank, after 2 months they came for house verification, & collected my documents. This happened before 45 days, but yet I dint received any card. I haven't seen this type of service till date. Hats off to you AXIS bank!

• Ra
      12th of Nov, 2007

I have applied Credit Card on 2nd Week of Aug07 but till date (11.11.07) I have not received the same. They are Sending the Reference Number twice a day but other than that there is no response from their end. I have called the Customer Care also but they are not responding it. While applying the card they told that it will be reached with in 20 day but it has got more then 2 months. I don't known what they are Doing???

• Se
      12th of Nov, 2007

I have applied the Axis bank Credit card before 2 months but till date there is no response I have not seen this kind of service. In the same day my friend also applied but they have done verification after that there is no response. After seeing these kind of service I don't like to have any other transaction with them, can I known what is actual process to cancel the applied credit card?

• Se
      23rd of Nov, 2007

This is a hopeless credit card division ever seen in the market and try to quit from this at the earliest.

• Pa
      3rd of Dec, 2007

I am Pankaj Mudholkar, applied for Axis Bank Gold Credit Card one month back. I received my application reference number. Verification is also over. The executive told me, that I will receive my credit card withinn 10 days, but still I had not received it. The details are as under,

NAME: PANKAJ MUDHOLKAR
    APPLICATION REFERENCE NUMBER: 798382
    MOBILE NO.: 9324600672

Regards,
    Pankaj Mudholkar

• Du
      26th of Dec, 2007

I have very nice experience with axis bak credit card.

• As
      1st of Jan, 2008

I have applied for AXIS Bank credit card 2 weeks back. However, till date neither I have recieved any verification call nor the card.

My details are as hereunder:

ASHOK KUMAR
    Application Ref. No.: 4205266
    Cell No.: +91-9911924555

11th of Jan, 2008

i'm jayan k madhu,holder of a credit card from axis bank ltd. my CARD NO:4718 6101 0043 6246, valid from-11/07 valid to 11/10, my credit limit is 30,000/-.yet now i never recieve any credit card statement from axis bank ltd.if the bank issues any financial charges upon my credit card statement , i'm not responsible to pay that amount.so, kindly take suitable action through my complaint as soon as possible.
    thnking you,
    yours faithfully
    jayan k madhu.

• Js
      22nd of Jan, 2008

I have request to you for Credit card statement from 25th December 2007 to till date(22nd jan 2008). But still now I did not receive any response Email from your end. Please try to understand in my ungency and problem. I have lot's of commitment belongs to the statement. Please provide asap.

• De
      9th of Apr, 2008

I changed my rent address so i need to chnge in the bank records also.from past 3 months statement is not coming to me.just by sms am going to pay bill.customer care is not responding and not lifting the phone.please provide me solution how to change the billing sddress to my account

• Rk
      23rd of Jul, 2008

Credit Card number: 4718630000412725

I have been using Axis Bank Credit Card for the past one year. I have called to the Hotline Number many times to make notice of my new address, but it has not been changed yet. I have not recieved the statement for the past 3 months. Hence I request you to forward my statement to the following address henceforth.

Sri Balaji Gardens