Axis Bank Credit Card / no card, no response

1 India Review updated:

My name in jinesh. P I got new UTI (now AXIS bank) credit card just 45 days before. Till now bank has not send any bill statement. But now i got a sms message that today my last date to submit the bill and u have to pay the required amt. I didn't received bill regarding this. Then how can i come to know that this much is the bill. The customer care number in back side of the card is waste. Bank is not responding when i tried to contact in this number!

Comments

• Ti
      28th of Nov, 2007

Yea... Axis bank seems to be worse when it comes to CC. I've never used their CC and they've blocked it saying that I need to pay some 300 bucks as processing fee... they dont have a proper no to call or any valid email addresses.

• Pa
      28th of Nov, 2007

I am Pankaj Mudholkar, applied for Axis Bank Gold Credit Card one month back. I received my application reference number. Verification is also over. The executive told me, that I will receive my credit card withinn 10 days, but still I had not received it. The details are as under,

NAME: PANKAJ MUDHOLKAR
    APPLICATION REFERENCE NUMBER: 798382
    MOBILE NO.: 9324600672

Regards,
    Pankaj Mudholkar

• Mi
      29th of Nov, 2007

I am Mintu Moni Das, applied for Axis Bank Silver Credit Card two month back. I received my application reference number. Verification is also over. The executive told me, that I will receive my credit card withinn this month, but still I had received decline my application.

N:B. I want to know why my application is declined because next time i can apply with full features. The details are as under,

NAME: MINTU MONI DAS
    APPLICATION REFERENCE NUMBER: 781833
    MOBILE NO.: +919864447323

• Bh
      30th of Nov, 2007

No credit card received only sms informed. What happened?

• Xx
      3rd of Dec, 2007

some of the guys are applying axis bank credit card with the help of the other's statement. recently he approved the credit card. he given the money to the
    the man come to conform the address. his address is wrong. the card is nearly 1.6 to 1.7 lakhs. yesterday
    corier member came, then he also try to produce xerox licence. not original. if he not agreed he would llike give some 1 or 2 thousand rupees to them. please find that guy. why i am saying is that person misused my name my statement and caught by icici people. and he has lot of card. then i find that yesterday when i am in the office corrier boy came. and also i am giving the most important message is i.e. that person belongs to Dilsukhnagar area

• Sr
      4th of Dec, 2007

I am not getting the credit card bill statement quickly. 2 months after the purchase only i am receiving the statement!

• Cr
      11th of Dec, 2007

Dear all,

Don't lament that you have not received the credit card from AXIS bank. It is better to be without that credit card than having a life-long head ache. Their service(!) is horrible. If you want peace of mind in life, please, for heaven's sake do not go for AXIS BANK Credit card.

• Ke
      9th of Jan, 2008

I got credit card 2 months back. Till now bank has not send any bill statement. I dont even know how much to pay and when is the due date, The customer care number is just a dummy number, even no one answerd the call when i called the main head office.. what do i do now?

• Mk
      10th of Jan, 2008

my axis bank credit card application ref no.561507, cc not received still now.

• Ms
      11th of Jan, 2008

I am suresh, I applied Axis bank credit card six months back, but i got credit card pin number on October 2007, but i didn't got credit card still. I checked with customer care, Now my credit card is with them. I make request so many times with manager also but still now they didn't dispatched my credit card

Tracking number - 131920 dated 24 december 2007
    Tracking number - 141764 dated 3 January 2007
    Tracking number - 149688 dated 11 January2007

Axis bank credit card department responsing very worst even managers too.
    I feel bad with Axis bank credit card

• Rs
      11th of Jan, 2008

I recd sms from you on 3.1.2008 that my application for credit card with ref no 816364 is approved and card wd reach me. can you please confirm if the same is sent?

• Ka
      14th of Jan, 2008

I am kalith, I got my credit card recently but my name printed in credit card is misspelled. What i have to do now? Shall i continue using credit card as it is? Or how to correct the name?

• Vi
      16th of Jan, 2008

I have applied for credit card in November no reply received from ur side.
    app. no. 822848

• Ra
      19th of Jan, 2008

I have applied for credit card in Jan - 2008 and i received a sms to my mobile saying its in process and ref no is : 1012716.

can i know my status.

Regards,
    Rammohan

• Mi
      19th of Jan, 2008

i recived a sms but i did not get a card

• Ra
      20th of Jan, 2008

I was applied for an Axis Credit card by one of their DSAs almost 2 months ago. 20 days back I recd a call from the bank saying that my card has been approved & will reach you within a fortnight.

Nothing has come so far & I am surprised why at all the DSA's approach people just like that, take their documents & nothing happens.

R Bhargava

• Yo
      16th of Feb, 2008

i have applied for credit cards my ref no is 1166377 till today i have no recd nay call or feedback.

yogesh gole
    020-24381229(R)

• So
      23rd of Feb, 2008

At least for the customer care numbers, they are here. And call them only during banking hours if you want to speak to the customer care executives.

Citywise Phone Banking Numbers of Uti Bank Now Called Axis Bank *
    New Delhi 23736555
    Patna 2205810
    Shimla 2627711
    Thiruvananthapuram 2558588
    * Add the relevant number prefix if required.

• Sh
      5th of May, 2008

Hi.. I m also a Axis Bank credit card user. The CC facility of Axis bank is worst among all. When u try to talk to any representative, a message would be told to wait "Your call is important to us. All our CC Repre... are busy.Your expected time to wait is 8 minutes". i m really irritated and will cancel this card..

• Aj
      25th of Jul, 2008

iam verr de satis fayed for on wanted charges and after complain 100 times no responcs