Axis Bank / wrong statements and false information of credit card

1 India Review updated:

at the time of collecting the documents and at the time of verification I had been told no joing fee and annual fee for axis bank crdit card. After recieving the credit card i did not recive statement for 3 months. Requesting several times i recieved statement after 3 months. All the 3 statements which were totally wrong and they have charged joining fee with latepayment chargeds and finance charges.

I called customer care told regarding joining fee, i got a call from AXIS bank saying all the carges for 3 months will be reverted. after that I recieved 2 statements nothing is reverted.

Comments

Pa
  28th of Apr, 2008

I am Parth Roy...I have not received the card statement for last 3 months, i have already send a written application for e-statement one month ago and talking with customer care executive but no response from bank.Customer care executive talking with me as a worng way... Whenever I called the Customer Care, nobody respond except the computerized voice recorder. Bank's Customer Care Service is worst, worst, worst, worst !!!

La
  5th of May, 2008

I have not recieved my statements from last 2 months when phoned to customer care its been worsst hence i kindly request you the procedure of surrendering the card may intimated

As
  11th of May, 2008

i m using your banks creditcard on the time of form filling your exicutive tells me it didnt have any annual fee but the statement which comes in my hand it all were added my card no is 4718 6301 0013 9319 sir i m settled my account and fill up all charges i want to surrender your card so please do it fast and i dont want to use any other servise in place of it wii you want to contect me so you contact me on my mob- 9323252548

Na
  20th of May, 2008

i have applied for a carloan, verfication and other process is completed, till today (after 20 days ) there was no respone from the bank side. i have contacted the customer care they have given the following numbers for follow up i.e 66330946/947/948. i was tried continuosely for two hours, nobody was lifting the phone eventhough it was telling some times busy. i cannot understand whether it is a governament office or public service bank. my sincere advice is if the bank is not able to provide the customer service, plz dont offer such type of loand and all.

Vi
  30th of May, 2008

I am operating two accounts of Axis Bank and have found wrost service in my life. I am trying to see m online balance on the iBanking and it show your online transactions are not available...tried their 24x7 number...it did reach...

what all this ### the Axis Bank has...right now I am in New York...they dont have any international calling number...theri customer executive does not respond...

now it has become irrtating...oh what a thrid class banking I have got...

Axis Bank...the wrost, wrost, wrost Service, , , , , , , , ,

The Branch manager,
Axis Bank,
Dwaraka Nagar.
Vizag.

Sub: Account frozen -Reg.

Sir,

I have Axis Bank Account for the last three months. With the following particulars.

My Account No. 369010100181051

Name : M.RAMA KRISHNA RAO

Rs. 50, 000/-(Fifty Thousand rupees) has been transferred from my account on 02/07/08 with out my notice. When I was contacted to bank officials on today(07/07/080, they have declared that my account has frozen. How is thjis transaction was happened without my notice?

When should my account unfreeze?

Thanks & Regards,