AWSM Technology / Scam

United States Review updated:
AWSM Technology
AWSM Technology, LLC is trying to get its, claimed 10, 000 subscribers to divest, and switch over to another web site. This is a scheme to reduce its liabilities because of a potential class-action lawsuit by Frank Stokes (http://glovervancott.com/StatusofCaseAgainstAWSM.htm). All AWSM Technologies, LLC subscribers who have invested and lost money should email (jvancott@glovervancott.com) with how much they invested;how much they lost; their full name and address;and their Social Security number, immediately!

A  29th of Jun, 2009 by
Those turd sucking rats are going to get theirs! I pray we all get our money back with interest and punative awards amounting to the lost monies we would have earned IF this pack of homos had been selling a legit business. I will pursue this until justice is served and I do not care who goes down or who gets financially ruined. I want to see the 4 "Horseman" and the real money man who funded this scam to spend a few years behind bars as bubba's ###!! See how they like getting it put to them like they did to us!!
N  15th of Aug, 2009 by
Hate to break it to ya bud but you cannot get any money back. You took a chance and it didn't pay off. The 4 horseman? That was written by the biggest mastermind of it all Kiloh Smith who was an employee of AWSM. He then stole all the leads and started the exact same opportunity under the company name of Neekam who has numerous felons working there and using fictitious names. Get a clue before you start making a fool of yourself.
N  22nd of Aug, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Hey "forthe people1977." who are you and what was your role in this? You DO know the judge made a ruling in favor of the class action don't you? You must since your post was made a couple days after the ruling so you my AWSM RAT are most likely scurrying to your hidie hole before they nail your worthless ###. We will have justice and you can try and palm this off on whoever you wish, but the entire pack of AWSM thieves, liers, scammers are going to answer for what you have done. Maybe YOU can avoid any punishment by this court but I take great pleasure in the knowledge that one day you will stand before GOD and believe me, HE knows what you have done, the lives you have ruined, the heartache and pain you have caused so many good people and HE will JUDGE you accordingly. So my advice to you is to get on your knees and beg for forgiveness. Just keep this in mind the rest of your sorry life---you have a day of judgement coming whether you believe or like it. You may think you have "won" but you, mister, have LOST BIG TIME!