[Resolved] Awok.com / order number: [protected] - mobile device fault - awok online fraudulants

dubai, United Arab Emirates

I received defective fault product from sales team and i returned with complaint registration. From one month waiting still not received my device. Its a horrible experience i face with this awok. So many times requested call back service. useless support I received.

It is better to take legal action against the awok all over the UAE and government should close the company. UAE is good for law and order. These kind of business peoples misusing and spoiling the name of country.

I wish to complaint with consumer law.

• Resolution statement

Thank you for the support recently I received from Awok team. After long-delayed process. My issue has been resolved.

• Updated by thanseer thannu, May 03, 2017

I made call back request 3 days before and Today I received the call from AWOK support team, they were repeating the same story like " mobile keypad is working fine, we checked from our end and we will update to the concerned department"
    I don't know who is the concerned department, After all, it's a small product and not capable of resolving the issue.
    Please connect me if someone knows about the consumer law around UAE against this.
    My contact: 0506183182, [protected]@icloud.com

• Updated by thanseer thannu, May 18, 2017

Still, issue not resolved.

• Updated by thanseer thannu, May 23, 2017

the [censor]ing response alone will get from awok... worst I plan to do SEO against awok... Never mess up with the IT peoples.

AWOK is a completely fraudulent and [censor] cheating money making company ... never understands the customer problem and solve the issue.

Still, this Arabs supporting this kind of fraudulent business for their benefits. Could take severe action against this cheap business.

Th