Awok.com / fantasy wireless charger for smartphones

Dubai, United Arab Emirates

I have bought x3 wireless chargers from awok.com immediately after i have recieved the goods i found not one of them are working, i then went online to log a complaint but the system was not updated it still said the product is in delivery.
More then a week i tried to log a complaint and eventually when this online complaint opened to the delivered goods the warranty has expired. I then logged a complaint on the goods that didnt hv a issue for someone from awok to atleast call me back as ive lost alot of money calling them and the call back request does not help no one bothers to call ive requested for a manager to call me but still nothing.
Yesterday the 14th of january 2017 adil called me to apologise but he cannot take the product back as its out of the waranty date... Really after i have explained to him the story. Truely awok does not care about their customer. Ive told him to check and see howmany goods ive bought and also check howmany times ive called and requested for a manager to call me back. This is really unexceptable and sporadic service. I didnt get the goods for free.

I would like someone who can deal with this issue to call or mail me not a normal techical support or customer care agent.

My mail is [protected]@yahoo.com