Awok.com / different products.

1 Pakistan Review updated:

I ordered 5 to 6 to items online.
I just received my order today & DHL staff delivered my courier to my staff withadditional bill of Rs. 3, 262.54 which freight charges. At the time of odering there is only mentioned product price & delivery charges. But unfortunately these hidden charges didn't mention anywhere. Kindly refund my amount on priority basis.
Order #
[protected]
Orderer: Arsalan Fazal

• rasheef's Response, Jan 11, 2017

pls respond and take this complaint

• Maryan Christian's Response, Feb 04, 2017

No eyebrow liner pen inside the box
    Deformed iphone case

• Myramae Manuel Nuez's Response, Feb 05, 2017

• Myramae Manuel Nuez's Response, Feb 05, 2017

my phone'was delivered last week so when i tried to use it the keypad is very hard, cannot connect to the wifi and when i call i can hear my voice so honestly I'm not satisfied with this product... please call me this number 0559437452 thanks... can i return this item...

• Abdul waseem's Response, Feb 14, 2017

Tablet not working
    Order no 1821045464
    Contact number 0555678347

• sikandar baba's Response, Mar 22, 2017

i have purchase gomax w1 watch mobile from awok .com when i insert mobile sim into it its not detecting sim network .when i call customer care the agent has told me to complain about the defective product please replace the item with the working one as soon as possible.order number 2576296313

• Waqarraja's Response, Mar 26, 2017

Please contact soon

• Maud Ojeil Khanati's Response, May 21, 2017

Hello
    Just received my package yesterday (kids wuartz rubber watches) I ordered 30 prices order number 9835872675 some watches are not working I would like to return them back. Thanks

• CUB 999 2in1 blender's Response, Sep 23, 2017

It's not working and motor shaft is also bind, when I plug in current not showing...no any reaction..so pls change this product and give another CUB 999 blender which one is working properly.i complain before my .complain number is 758590775464 and my name is abhijeet Bhattacharya.pls change this product as soon as possible.

• Christian10's Response, Nov 07, 2017

I need to change the i item

• renrutdaeh's Response, Nov 12, 2017

resolved

• Abu Zara Hammadi's Response, Nov 20, 2017

My galaxy note 3 sim and memory card slout is not workig so can you change the mobile its urgent

• Sani Shahzad's Response, Nov 27, 2017

handfree not accept charg problem speed slow

• Sani Shahzad's Response, Nov 27, 2017

charg problem speed slow charg problem
    handfree not accept
    contact 0524392402

• Awaisuae Awaisuae's Response, Dec 17, 2017

sir instead of 5 pcs i received only 4 pcs and 1 pcs damage among them i"m sending 4 photo graph of damage pcs with this complaint.

• Nasarudheen's Response, Jan 15, 2018

Not power output

• syedtalha527@gmail.com's Response, Jan 23, 2018

My odor no 472 - 833 - 570 - 2
    Watch glass damage
    Complent no 561516543548

• JayVee de los Santos's Response, Mar 01, 2018

i ordered the Humidifier and my order number is 6457344050 but my item is not working! can you please send me replacement for my item

• Gemma abadies's Response, Mar 08, 2018

I am complaing about my order number643-358-833-7 the items not work olympia flavorwave turbo oven i want you to replace it

• Jairry's Response, Mar 21, 2018

HTC straightener defective. No heat. Pls change as soon as possible. Thanks

• Sharwn's Response, Apr 03, 2018

Im not satisfied I want to return the 3 items which I wrote down.

Awok.com

Italia blender

• Cherry Rose Colotario's Response, Sep 03, 2018

I received the delivery of my clikon rechargeable fan today but the charging port is not working. kindly replace my product ASAP.

Ar
Aug 22, 2017

Comments

• Ra
      14th of Aug, 2018
    awok.com - Quamtax amino
    Kuwait
    awok.com

I order this amino., On the site. And paid online!!! . But then after 2 days they said its not available!! They said they well refund, but until now. No amount credited to my bank!
    Then i check this amino, it was AVAILABLE in the site and application!!
    What are they doing? Playing to there costumers???

• Ta
      14th of Aug, 2018
    awok.com - Bsnl tablet
    Sharjah Muwailah
    United Arab Emirates

I did order and then i was not satisfied to this item and then i complain and return and then after 2 or three days i contact with awok they said you complain in process we will send for you coupon number to this you can reorder but now one month to still nothing response so please help me for this thank you

• Sh
      15th of Aug, 2018
    awok.com - i’m complaining about delivery boy
    dubai
    awok.com

i make order on awok.com but they have very careless staff the delivery boy talking rubbishy when they come for delivery. i don't want to make any order from awok.com

• In
    awok.com - About mobile
    Dammam
    Saudi Arabia

I will buy the iphone 5 from awoke butt mobile touch is works auto i want it return

• Ju
    awok.com - Paid but not received product
    Abu Dhabi
    United Arab Emirates

Its been almost a month I paid for the Items from awok but haven't received anything, not even a call to apologize the delay. I keep calling them everyday but none of the customer care answer my even one question. Where can I call and complain this issue.

• Se
    awok.com - Watch
    Sharjah al nahda

Dear sir/mam
    Mr order no:682-662-118-3 itmes just now received and opened time watch glass is already broken. And informed in customer service they told to me just submit the complaint forms. Please replace my item & solve my issue,
    Thanking you
    Seema Joseph

• La
    awok.com - Iphone 4 and other items
    Tabarjal Aljouf, Saudi Arabia
    Saudi Arabia

You apologized for miscalculation of my order, you already deducted 191 SAR from credit card... i want my money back ASAP...

• Im
    awok.com - damaged item
    United Arab Emirates

Received a damaged item. they invented a new policy just to avoid changing it. don't be fooled by their prices...quality is very low.
    bottom line...buy from souq

• Sh
      20th of Aug, 2018
    awok.com - Electric lunch box and travel heater and linen lunch box
    dubai
    United Arab Emirates

Im not satisfied I want to return the 3 items which I wrote down.

awok.com - HTC hair straightener
    Sharja
    Awoke.com

HTC hair straightener is not working, there's no heat coming. Pls. Kindly return money bAck or replace this item as soon as possible. Thanks

• Am
    awok.com - I am complaining regarding the order I have received
    Sharjah
    United Arab Emirates

I have received an item which isnt my size while buying it online was saying it was free size.When I received it the objects size is 3XL which is extremely huge.I would kindly request to exchange it since I am not going to use this item.I would be glad if you would help me.

20th of Aug, 2018
    awok.com - I received delivery package but there is a missing items, I paid for that
    United Arab Emirates

I ordered 6 items but I received only 5 items, when it's included to the amount I have you paid. I'm just disappointed with the service. I didn't received the bracelet

• Ni
      20th of Aug, 2018
    awok.com - The money I paid for the product is out of order. you took it for repair, you did not give it back.
    DUBAI

I bought samsung tablet from Awok 2 month ago.(jan 3 2017) Order no: 2546818383
    The money I paid for the product is out of order. You took it for repair, you did not give it back. Nobody help. this is officially theft. İm so sorry.

• Az
    awok.com - iStar 8plus 32Gb
    Riyadh
    abbas@gmail.com

961-523-434-635 this is tracking number for the complaint.
    AWOK team asked me to send the picture of the phone with barcode.

• Vi
    awok.com - Order No.2030866350 - non receipt of full item
    Al khobar
    Saudi Arabia

On 04-05-18 i purchased TF Fine Mist Air Humidifier For Home, Office & Vehicle Order No.2030866350 . i received the item on 07-05-18, with out usb power supply cable.without power cable i am not able to check/ use humidifier.
    please arrange to send the power cable for checking the item.

• Je
    awok.com - Laptop/drive cannot read,laptop not working
    awok.com

The laptop cannot read the drive, its not rebooting, cannot start and use, after delivery I open its not working, What kind.of service is like that? Deffective upon received

• Ke
    awok.com - 5 port high speed desktop usb charger

It does not have cables how supposed to charge - Awok.com - Order #5728312365

• Ku
    awok.com - Royal mark-RMCW9700
    Abudhabi
    United Arab Emirates

I order some items in awok in this royal mark nonstick cookware set i recieved and i use only one time after that the nonstick coating removed.

And one lid for cookware i not recieved in order it missed

• Ge
      20th of Aug, 2018
    awok.com - I am complaining about my order number 643-358-833-7 the items not work olympia flavor
    United Arab Emirates

Please reponse as soon as possible

• Ry
    awok.com - Turbo Oven
    United Arab Emirates

My order shipment number is 3081514439 I want to complain about the turbo i order and it was dilever last monday 28 February 2018, I noticed that the turbo its not getting hot. Please asist Me soon as possible.