Awok.comdamaged htc 2.0 litre stainless steel body electric kettle 1800 watts, htc-776k

HI!

I received my order May 14, order no.[protected].

Dear Management,

I ordered HTC electric kettle, kagoo mobile and 1 shades 3 days back. Order no order no.[protected])I didn't got the chance to open my orders during the delivery time (May 14, 2017 around 5:30 pm). But in less than 10 mins after your delivery man left, i opened it and to my surprise, i saw the kettle was damaged. It was not in it's proper shape. I called the guy who delivered it, and he instruct me to call your customer service no..The next day (May 15, 2017), i spoke to one of your customer service representative and I was informed by her that she can't assist me regarding the matter.she just told me to send email regarding my complain.
Until now i didn't check the condition of the mobile i ordered.but i hope everything was fine. I don't want to think that i waste my money for a trash.
I am requesting your company to give/return/change a new kettle.Even it's 25 dhs only, still it's money and i have the right to ask for a good quality even you are offering promotions.

Hoping for a positive response as soon as possible from your company.

Jm