Awok.comcheating, poor service, orders not delivered

Ordered 24 items.
19 was delivered - some poor quality so 8 returned.
Now we have 5 not delivered here 8 days later, and 8 returned items.
AWOK refused to cancel the order of the outstanding 5 items - 2 days ago.

We make another order of 5 pcs.
2 was attempted to be delivered, but due to a lazy driver whos excuse was that he was parked illigally and left, they did not get delivered. He was staying in our reception and did not want to deliver in our appartment. I had to get dressed before I went down to the reception. I was there with the money in hand when he left.

We call AWOK to cancel everything.
The customer experience in this call, as in the other calls was, was a farce.
The room the poor girls sits in is so noisy she can not hear what I say and I can not hear what she says.
But finally we got the message through: cancel everything we are done buying from AWOK.

Last time my wife called them I could hear the guy in the other end.
She tried to cancel the 5 items outstanding. He kept saying the delivery was free and did not respond to the cancel request. Either extremely stupid guy or AWOK instructs them to act like imbeciles when customers try to cancel an order.

Now we will start the next battle: getting our outstanding 100 aed refunded.

Do
May 27, 2016

Comments

• Mi
      May 29, 2016

I have ordered 5 mobiles phone for AED 1 each in the night, next day morning sales team confirmed the order and deducted the money from my credit card. Later in the afternoon they sent a email saying i cannot order restricted items and removed 4 mobiles from my order. Till now i am fighting with them that it was their system mistake which allowed me to add 5 mobiles so they should compensate and send me the mobiles which i ordered and on top of it if they don't want to compensate then they should have made refund on the same day but till now no refund. Requesting a call from them and every time sales executive makes a return call and says i cannot help on that and will escalate your issue to supervisor. The supervisor is not willing to call may be because he knows that its their system mistake and more over they are not replying to email complains as well.

• Gu
      Aug 16, 2019

@mim422 Very rude and lier fake unprofessional team.

Worst service ive ever seen. The technical department was supposed to refund and cancelled my product and didnt do it and starting saying lying and said that the product was market.so it will take time.
    I following since two months but all time same response from technical team.

Very uninformed staff and have a very ill mannered and rude way of talking to a customers.

Would never buy or recommend this company for anyone.

I would rather pay more money and get from elsewhere than from AWOK again.

• Ah
      Nov 17, 2016

haha. 4 dirhams for 4 mobiles. Yes you deserve to get it back but this is so silly. i am happy I only purchased small items from Awok. Never big expensive mobiles.

• Pa
      Jul 20, 2017

I purchased a iPhone 4s.. total rubish, phone hotter than an iron all the time, the sad part is that the battery dies in record time, i paid 367 AED for this crap.. now waiting to see if they will refund replace or what..