Awok.com / amount reduced from bedit card, awok cancelled, order amount, not refunding no response after mailing several times

JUBAIL, Saudi Arabia Review updated:

I mohd fazil ahmad, I had ordered 25 items, on 13 dec 2017, order no [protected], awok cancelled my order, I had paid online 243 SR from my icici bank, india debit card, with transaction [protected]/0 id for 25 total item in cart.
I got mail to from Awoke s to send screenshot of my debit card, I mailed document several times, they kept my product in hold for many days. I called customer care, he said money will be refunded, but still I didn't received money. no proper response after mailing several times.
hence I finally request awoke to send my 25 products or refund my amount

Awok.com

• Updated by fazil ahmad, Dec 25, 2017

DEAR BROTHER I HAD THE SAME PROBLEM, I AM ALSO THE VICTIM LIKE YOU, I THINK AWOKE IS DOING PROBLEM TO MANY CUSTOMER. THEY ARE NOT RESPONDING PROPERLY, ONE OF THE CUSTOMER CARE SAID, MONEY WILL REFUND, EVEN I INQUIRE FROM BANK, THEY SAID TO SEND AMOUNT REFUND ID NO.
    IF U GET ANY SOLUTION PLEASE REPLY.

Fa
Dec 22, 2017

Comments

• Kh
      Dec 22, 2017

i also ordered in AWOKE and during the booking has cancelled but transaction done mean money deducted from my account
    need your help how to refund my amount because i already went to bank and they said we cannot do any thing just contact to AWOKE
    need your assistance much appriciated.
    from SAUDI ARABIA