Awesome Auger / Stay away

We had tried to order one of these awesome augers on June 3, 2008, their automated system was all ***p up and I could not get thru to a live person and I cancelled order on June 3 2008 via e-mail 3 different times. I saw charge pending yesterday and this time I got thru. It was useless.

Now a month later, they charge my account I finally found a live dumb *** who was a complete idiot named Donna and she could not explain why this was this charged when they had been e-mailed 6 different times saying the words in big letters cancel cancel cancel!

You do not want to do business with this company and Billy Mays needs to check what he recommends before he opens his bigass mouth!

Awesome auger and its reps are awesome ***!

Va
Sort by: Date | DownRating

Comments

• Ea
      4th of Jul, 2008

This is the biggest ripe off I have ever encounted. I have tried to contact them by phone with no success. You always get a computer. Would like to get my money back because the augers came but they left out the extension. Would appreciate any help.

• St
      15th of Jul, 2008

No problem with me and Billy Mays. He's a joke and nothing you see on TV is the truth until you read the fine print. Like the pwer auger and free drill, you gotta pay 19.95 extra for the drill and 8.98 for the longer auger. Just wait, , , , all this stuff will be in Wal-Mart soon, , , , , no shipping cost