awardwinningtech.com / scam

www.awardwinningtech.com a.k.a Top10DigitalItems.com (which is the same as techcyberstore.com and the same as ultimatedigitalsourse.com) is a front for a very detailed sophisticated scam. They will ask you to purchase an electronic item using Green dot money pak through emails. These sights are set up through well know ecommerce sites like Yahoo, but they are not guaranteed by this sponsors. Your money is also not guaranteed by Green dot. Do not fall for this scam. Never buy anything with cash or the equivalent. Need more proof, try calling the customer phone numbers. You will never get a person!!

Da

Comments

22nd of Jul, 2009

Did we really need yet another reminder from some duped ### whose been ripped off by an easy con?
    Don't send cash????? DUH!
    Yeah - - Sounds real sophisticated..."Send me your cash you elementary school drop-out."
    People like you being ripped off by the easy con is just one more proof that Darwinian survival of the fittest is true.

• Do
      22nd of Jul, 2009

You know what JackSp... you are a real jerk. Thanks for being a heartless human being! No I didn't get scammed, but when I was looking to buy a camera on line I started to see a pattern with multiple web sites that were asking to purchase with Green dot money paks. I got interested and I started to investigate. These sites are the same sites with different names. They are set up through Yahoo or other reputable shopping forums so people think they have been verified. Then I looked at the Green dot money pak web site and they say things like "guarantee". I also started talking to a lot of good people who had a moment of impaired judgment and had a little too much trust in the human race, who had been scammed. I wanted to do something! I hope my posts help people! While you just want to be curl and nasty!