Award Payment Data Release Division / Fraud and fake and skam

1 P.O. Box 9000East Meadow, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: none given

I just recieved this letter in the mail that said I am the known Holder of Identification # [protected]... blah blah blah... It is all fake I recieved another one that was about winning $5, 000 if add 23+2...blah blah blah. These people need to get a life and find a real job. They will all burn in hell for scaming ppl like this. I hope every does what I did to just come and search it up before sending anything back.

Comments

• St
      12th of Sep, 2009
    Award Payment Data Release Division - Lottery scam
    Award Payment Data Release Division

I keep getting letters from this award payment. They keep telling me i won money but they want an Award Payment Data Release fee of 20 dollars. I wasn't sure if it was real or not. My boyfriend got online and found this website. I'm upset that it's not real because we could really use that money.

It's rude that people are taking advatage of others with times the way they are. I'm not sure how this website will help but at least I didn't go through with the letter. I'm glad I didn't fall for the scam.

• My
      14th of Dec, 2009

i also keep getting these letters .there are so many people out there that could use a miracle like this givin the times were in now and for someone to play with our emotions like that is wrong.not many people can afford to send 20.00 dollars a pop, but thats ok i mean why should they care their only taking food out of their childrens mouths and giving people false hope .please if you get one of these letters dont send them any money because you wont recieve any money, their playing all of us for fools

• He
      15th of Dec, 2009

Shouln't we try to find a lawyer and bring down this garbage and scams in our society? What's the point complaining if we don't do anything about it? I got the letter and right away I knew it was a scam! Why do we have to aloud things like this to happen to more people? Is incredible how some people are blood sucking leeches out there!!!

• Me
      17th of Aug, 2011
    Award Payment Data Release Division - consumer scam
    D.R.D.
    P.O. Box 9035
    Jericho
    New York

Received notification from P.O. Box 9035, Jerioch, NY 11753 with intent to defraud. Notification statement gives an announcement identification of: I.D. 2283914568 claiming that I have won $1, 400, 000.00 in Sweepstakes and Contest monies and on $19.00 need to be sent in to claim funds.

• Fu
      13th of Jan, 2012

they sent me one of these letters can i send a complaint to them