Award Payment Data Release Div. / Send $19.99 check

1 P.O. Box 9035, Jericho, NY, United States Review updated:

Got the same award letter three days ago and it has the asking options of send check for $19.99, nope, ain't sending no monies, but checked it out here today and am adding the complaint with all the others. Why does not someone do something about all this junk which threatens our use of the internet by adding junk mail to the cyberspace and cloggs the communication systems for real business to transact.
Am not attaching the document as it has my complete info, but trust me I have one of these too... I think I'll frame mine as I will be reminded I still have money somewhere :-)
Thanks all,
R.Peaks,
Cols., OH

Comments

• Ca
      18th of Mar, 2011

Thanks All, Just saved me $19.99. This document sure looks real, had a dream last nite that I won and didn't send in the money to receive my winnings. Got up this morning and checked out this fertilizer on the internet and low and behold, lots of pep's got the same thing. Thanks for letting us all know this is a scam, I might have sent in my money just to see if I actually did win, maybe.
    Gerald Shaffer

• Ms
      13th of Aug, 2011

I got 2 of the same letter from the Award payment data release div. It felt like I hit the lottery . I tell you, it almost had me fooled . It looked so real. But my gut told me "no". So I looked it up . I'm glad I did . It was to good to be true . We all need to do something about this scam. Maybe go to the police or maybe the news . Spread the word around but make it to be seen . They need to be stop . If I didn't have Internet I might have just mailed my 19.99 . That all add up . Thanks to all for warning me. PS-others - PRIZE RESEARCH INTELLIGENCE AND CAPITAL RESEARCH CONSULTANTS . Thanks D.Alcott S.C.