Award Payment Data Release Div. / Fraudulent letters

1 P.O. Box 9035Jericho, NY, United States Review updated:

I recieved a letter in the mail stating my identification for the Award Payment Data Release has been Finalized and Approved! I did not submit any prize entries which first made me skeptical. Then it went on saying I am known as the holder of the identification of the winner. I was supposedly going to recieve $1, 400, 000.00 and their office GUARANTEES my 100% access for the Award monies and prizes. Then I read that to complete the document I had to send back an attached document along with a one time fee of $19.99. This made it official it was a scam. I googled it and sure enough found it on the www.ScamClub.com website. I am happy I realized this before I sent in the money, but I am also upset because things like this seem so legitimate but are in reality so false. What if I don't realize something is false next time? I am very upset over this Award Payment Data Release Div.

Ki

Comments

• Ka
      16th of Nov, 2008

I also received a letter stating that I had won $1, 400, 000.00. I was not sure about this claim so I searched for answers on the internet. I am also glad that I searched before responding. Places like this should have to fork over the money for their false advertising.

• Ka
      19th of Nov, 2008

Well, I just got mine today, 11/19/08 and it says the same thing. I wish there was a way to catch this person or people and get the money promised.

• Cu
      16th of Oct, 2009

What I am wondering is why no one has taken any action aganist this outfit. They use the U.S. Mail therefore, operating across state lines. That makes it a Federal Crime. People like this need to be sent to jail. Makes you think that someone in Government is making money, or someone who has friends in Government is the operator of this fraud.

• Ps
      29th of Nov, 2010

Wow! I recived the same letter. How disapointing and ditto to the comment about federal crime. Wonder if there is an attorney or agency that would crake down on thease sort of scams?

• Co
      14th of Mar, 2011

We just received one of his scam letters. My husband was ready to jump out the bed and go get a $19.99 money order. I told him, wait! hold your horses! I came online and found this. Wow. How disappointing. I can only imagine how many people actually fall for this (like my husband) and send money to these scammers!! My husband is puffing on his cigar like crazy, he's pissed now. haha

• Li
      15th of Oct, 2011
    AwardPaymentDataRelease Div. - Fraud
    AwardPaymentDataReleaseDiv.
    P.O. Box 9004, Westbury N.Y.ll590-9004
    Jericho
    New York
    Phone: unknown

Received letter promising $l, 400, 000.00 if I would mail them a check for $19.99.