award notification commission / $2,000,000.00 award

1 PO Box 2904, Kansas City, KS, United States Review updated:

Recieved an "Official Mail Delivery" letter stating we had won two million dollars about two weeks ago only they were requesting a processing check or money order for $11.89. Please this is a scam. Dont believe this.

award notification commission

Comments

• Ms
      27th of Apr, 2011

i just received the same letter from the World Headquarters Plaza-Processing and Judging. I was so excited and ready to send the $11.89 in the mail until a friend of the family told me to make sure that it wasn't a scam. Then i went online to verify if it is or not, then to find out that it is a scam. Please don't fall for any of these scams that ignorant people have made up just to get your hard working money.

• Ms
      27th of Apr, 2011

damn!! i really truly thought i had won 2million, and come to find out this another scam...well DAMN don't fall for it.

22nd of Jun, 2011

received same letter about the 2 million dollars. is there anyway of getting the $11.89 back since this is a scam or sue them for false presentation of winning.

22nd of Jun, 2011

is there any way of getting the $11.89 back or sueing these people for false presentation

• Ra
      26th of Sep, 2011

this company '' ''is just want your money dont send them money that what they want, dont let no body steal you.it is truth if you won 2 million why they dont take with the same money ''stealers''.

''.

• Cu
      16th of Feb, 2012

I just received the same notification today if we have won this money why dont they just send it you insteand of saying send 11.89 in a check ore money order

5th of Apr, 2012

I just got a letter saying primary award funds have been verifed for winner disposition (yes)amount
    $2, 000, 000. 00 and i need to send a money order for 11.89 to elect "RUSH PROCESSING"
    add: $3.00 total $14.89 thank to looking up online i save my money

• Pp
      10th of Apr, 2012

I just got the same letter saying I won $2, 000, 000.00 I was so happy . God Knows I could use the money and I always check stuff out stuff like this before do anything to see if its a scam and I saw the FBI wants it to be reported if u get one of these letters. THANK GOD I CHECKED IT OUT!!!

• Mi
      17th of May, 2012

I received the same letter from the same company a week ago requesting me to sign and send it back with the $11.89 processing fee. I took it upon myself and call the state of KS and they had no recollection of this award. The FBI needs to really track this scam artist down and shut them down. I cannot imagine how many other people might have fall into this trick and lost their money.

• Mi
      30th of Jun, 2012

THIS IS RIDICULES!!! HOW CAN THE GOVERNMENT CONTINUE TOO LET THESE PEOPLE OPERATE AND HURT PEOPLE OUT THERE THAT DONT KNOW ANY BETTER, ESPECIALLY THE ELDERLY LIKE MY MIMI!! ONE HUNDRED YEARS OLD THINKIN THE LORD HAD FINALLY BLESSED HER AND SHE WAS GOING TO DO SOMETHING GOOD FOR THE FAMILY BEFORE SHE LEAVES THIS EARTH, SHE WAS HURT!

• Re
      29th of May, 2013

Just received the letter yesterday informingme that I won 3 million dollars. The money requested was $11.89 for premium processing. I have not sent the money. Am going to send the form back without money since it states no purchase required just for kicks. Seems like the federal government should become involved. Whatever happened to mail fraud?

1st of Aug, 2013

my name is nolberto ialso got it saying 3. mil I jus sent them the letter back enclose with no moneyorder or check ha! ha! the scam on them!!!

• Ka
      28th of Aug, 2017

@nolberto that's so funny, I have some paper money I will send them this, haha

• Ko
      12th of Aug, 2014

I also received a letter today stating I had won 3, 591, 235.00! After thinking about it for a while, my husband and I decided to check out any information we can find on the Internet and to our surprise this is all we found!! Thank You to everyone who posted what they had been thru because my dumb ### was gunna send the money, the form just looks so real and sounds believable. Thanks again.

5th of Nov, 2014

I just rec'd a letter today! I figured it was a scam what jerks !! Thanks for the website!!

• Me
      15th of Nov, 2014

They send my mother a letter saying she won three million thanks now I know this is truly a scam

• Ro
      13th of Jan, 2015

Scam, I have sent at least twice the $ 11.89 bad just thought today this is smelling bad so decided to check it out. Low and behold, I got another letter yesterday asking for another $ 12. 98 rush add another $ 3.00 and stated I had my husband had won three million, the amount keep getting larger each letter we got. And it was from the office of Administrator. Of Judging & Judging Commission. P.O Box 2905 Kansas City KY 66110-2905 . Also says mail only.. Alvin W Stone prize Director. Central Award Distribution.

• Th
      24th of Sep, 2015

Anyone know a good Law Firm that would take up a class action lawsuit against this company for fraud? At least contact the Attorney General's office in the State of Kansas and/or the Federal Department of Justice to report this.

25th of Nov, 2015

i don:t have any money to gave away please stop sending me mails that i have win so much money but when i search up there is alot of lies in the pages so please leave my name out of the scam.

• To
      7th of Dec, 2015

My friend just received the same paperwork that said she was a winner of some contest and it turns out to be the same scam that is stated on this page. Unfortunately she sent the $11.89 to the contest people. Afterwards she came to me and told me about her being a winner. I Googled it and found this page. All I can say about this is, and I her, there's a lot of lazy people out there that don't know how to make money the right way. They have to scam people to get money. I told my friend that anytime she gets something in the mail about winning money to call and I'll research it. Thanks for the info! !!i...PS if there's a class action suit aginst these people, we're in! !!

• Cl
      22nd of Dec, 2015

Just got the same leter today 12/21/2015...Lazy people trying to take money out of honest people, making us think we won, , , I found this page with all of these comments since 2011, and there still doing it, can we do something about it so they dont continue?? I can ony imaging in this 5 year how much money they have received of people beliving this scam.