award notification commission / Cash stimulus

1 Carlisle, PA, United States Review updated:

I have been receiving these scams by mail claiming I'm a winner of $1, 000, 000 or more over the past couple of months. I have NOT returned any of them, but they keep coming. The envelope usually has the following return address: International Award Payment Center -OR- North American Award Center, 1401 Armour Road, North Kansas City, MO 64116. However, the latest one I received came from a different address: Stimulus & Citizens Relief Plan Offices of Administration and Processing Services Documents Approval Commission Unanimous, P.O. Box 2905, Kansas City, KS 110-2905 On this latest document, there is a Sequential Identification# they said was issued in my name and need confirmation in 7 days.

Comments

• Ga
      25th of Jan, 2011

I stopped by Mom's this morning and she was all excited, peerky, exceptionally happy. I asked her what was the good news and she pulled out an envelope and told me the Publish Clearing House sent her a the Winners Notification. After a few moments later I knew it wasn't from P.C.House. They as we all know is another story, for real but another story. I sat down and found dozens of articles with these guys and nothing there saying they are for real. I explained to Mom what I found only to watch the embarrassment she showed towards me on how she got caught up into this. I explained to her that I did the same thing more then once and don't be a shamed. These guys are professional theives and they have practiced this towards the point of almost being perfect. There is only one prblem. They can't figure out how to get rid of the Internet. Those of us that post these warnings as we discover frauds, scams, and thieves protect people like my Mom, myself, and others. They will not stop us from warning others. This person "Laura David" and the bogus company names she or they use.

• Mi
      25th of Jan, 2011

i get the same scams of them wanting me to send money as a fee well i send them a letter back telling them to take it out of my winnings and i also send a photo copy of a twenty dollar bill telling them heres my fee hopefully if you get one of these scams send them a photo copy twenty eventually they will see that we have caught on to there scams

• Ni
      7th of Mar, 2011

The envelope and letter does look like Publisher's Clearing House: that seems to be their gimmick. Destroy this material. Keep your money!

• Ti
      28th of Feb, 2012

I RECIEVE A LETTER FROM (STIMULUS & CITIZENS RELIEF PLAN) STATING I WON $2, 000, 000.00 WITH A SERIES AAA-4415. BUT THEY WANT ME TO SEND THEM CASH OR CHECK FOR $17.89 WITH A MADE UP SIGNATURE BY RONALD FLETCHER, IF I WON THAT MUCH MONEY IT DOES'NT MAKE SENSE FOR ME TO SEND $17.89 FOR SOME PROCESSING FEE, I FIND IT FUNNY COZ IT SHOWS HOW DESPERATE THEY ARE BY GIVING YOU A DEAD LINE, IF ANYONE SEND THEM A CHECK CANCEL IT ASAP AND CHANGE YOUR ACCT. NUMBER AT THE BANK COZ ONCE THEY GET YOUR CHECK WITH THE ACCT. NUMBER THEY CAN USE IT ONLINE TO PURCHASE SOMETHING, YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY ARE CAPABLE OF SO IT'S BETTER TO BE SAFE THAN SORRY, IF YOU NEVER SIGNED UP OR REGISTER TO PLAY OR IF YOU RECIEVE A LETTER YOU DON'T RECOGNIZE, SHRED IT, BURN IT, FLUSH IT, WHATEVER JUST DON'T SEND THEM NO MONEY, OH! AND DON'T BE SURPRISE IF YOU KEEP GETTING MAIL WITH A DIFFERENT COMPANY NAME ON IT STATING YOU WON SOMETHING AND ASKING FOR ANY PROCESSING FEE THEIR ALL CONNECTED.

• Ce
      4th of Apr, 2015

I agree too all thecoplaint about these people that send out these letters to people should be held accountable for their action to scaming people everybody thought the mail system