Award Account Notification$2,500,000.00 SCAM

1 Review updated:

Nov.1, 2010

I knew this was too good to be true! I am so glad I looked up the info about this rip off scam. Any one who wants money to process paperwork for you is a red flag for me!! I could not believe the number of complaints I found about this scam! I think this is one of the most cruelest things to send to someone in these hard up times. I'm about to loose everything I have due to unemployment and I get this letter. For 1 brief second I think maybe It's legit, till I read the part about sending them $20.00 to process...then I knew it was a fake...a scam for someone to get money form me. I only wish there was a way to legally bring up charges on these cheats!! I think they should be punished for their actions!! I think they should pay for there lies and false advertising!!!

More Award Account Notification Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Bx
      Nov 13, 2009
    Award Account Notification - award notification
    international award advisors
    p.o. box 8050
    huntinton station
    New York

received letter stating i was a winner of a large sum of money. [2, 500, 000.00 ] In order to receive i need to send 20.00. urged to do so right away.signed by Carol Walker, corporate compliance officer international tracking code#[protected] and my doc #[protected] i just mail a money order

• Fa
      Jun 02, 2010
    Award Account Notification - Scam Letter
    Fannie E. Crider
    611 Dinwiddie Street
    Lynchburg
    Virginia
    Phone: [protected]

These award account notifications are so authentic looking. I was tipped off by the request for $20 to supposedly collect my winnings of $2, 500, 000.00. Everyone might not be so advised and there should be a law. Thank you for listening and thank you for furnishing much needed information on your site.

• Mr
      Jul 26, 2010

WELL DID YOU GET YOUR WINNINGS OR WAS IT A SCAM ...

• Mo
      Sep 24, 2010

I mjust received the same thing that i won 2, 500, 000.00. thank god we decide to look it up. then find out it was a scam. But there is none question. Has anyone ever swent any money to them. Really find out it was a scam. Just wondering.