AWA AHERN / BAD ENVIROMENT

1 5107 N 7THPHOENIX, United States Review updated:

NEVER WORK FOR THIS MAN LOCATON OR PLACE. HE CONDESCENDS PEOPLE.HE DISCRIMINATES AGAINST ALL RACES AND WHETHER YOU ARE FAT SKINNY OR NOT ATTRACTIVE ENOUGH. HE TRIES TO FIRE YOU FOR ANYTHING.HE GOES AROUND THE OFFICE TALKING BAD ABOUT ALL OF HIS EMPLOYEES. NEVER I SAY NEVER APPLY TO WORK THERE NEVER WORK THERE YOU WILL REGRET IT. DO NOT EVEN USE HIM FOR YOUR SERVICES ALL HE CARES ABOUT IS MONEY HE TRIES TO SUE EVERYONE ALSO. CHECK HIM OUT BEFORE DOING ANY BUSINESS WITH HIM. IN HIS INTERVIEWS HE EVEN TALKS BAD ABOUT THE PEOPLE THAT LEAVE HIM. CHECK OUT HIS TERMINATION RECORD SEE WHAT HE TELLS YOU!!!

Jf

Comments

Br
  5th of May, 2009
Agree Disagree -1 Votes

I had an interesting phone call with this company Ahern and Associates in Phoenix Arizona. I had people that had already told me that he was a snake giving me a run down on how he is. They were right Ahern is not worth it. He tells you the same speech everytime you speak with him. I am not stupid. He wants you to give him money for this and that. Let me tell you I was in one of his so called programs well where am I now. Our company has closed its doors and filed bankruptcy due to Ahern and Associates.

Cr
  5th of Jan, 2010
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

I have the complete opposite view. Ahern & Associates helped me keep my company from going bankrupt when I thought I had no way to save my company that I started by myself over 30 years ago. My employees, my family, and I, are forever in Mr. Ahern's debt. I spoke with 5 referral sources who all used Ahern & Associates before I made my decision and if I did not listen to the presidents of those other companies my business would be bankrupt. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink. Ahern & Associates developed a well defined plan for my company to become profitable again. My back was against the wall and with the help of Ahern & Associates we got back to profitability within a few months! I can only speculate that the person who left the complaint sat on their butt and did not make the changes to save his company.

Ja
  9th of Oct, 2013

Crazy code, must be a company hired to give great reviews on Ahern. You don't even put your company's name. I worked with Mr. Ahern, my name is Jane and all he did was mistreat all of us! He did talk about his clients, on how he gave them free advice, and they should pay him for it. He did talk about his employees, all of us. I remember he used to talk about Connie, when she would call in sick, or even about his Manager, too. He expects everyone to cater to him. He does not compensate his employees for going that extra mile for him. He will tell a customer, it is not about the money, it is the principal, and then he has his account executive on the phone calling them to ask them where is the money. If you can stay away from doing business with this company, Ahern & Associates, Ltd. or even Andre W Ahern, please do so. He will forget who you are, he will forget you paid him, he will talk about you, he will try to squeeze every dime he can out of you. He has hurt many people and has taken advantage of many companies too. When I started looking for another job, his reference was ridiculous, he said, I was incapable of doing my job. Thank goodness no one listened to him. I see all these reports about him, and I guess he has not changed at all. He needs to start treating people with respect, and not only think about the money and himself. I wonder if he still has that same Manager, he used to treat her like crap.