A&W Restaurants#0625, 967 Venture Way, Gibson's. B.C., Canada V0N-1V7 / staff and food condition

1 213-2381 Bury Ave, Port Coquitlam, BC, Canada

On assignment out of town so I decided to eat at A&W for breakfast and some dinners due to your product has no chemicals, etc. (per advertising). Go I for breakfast and staff, SUMAN, sitting on food prep station on her cell phone. Saw me got off. I said 'Good Morning"and no smile just said"here or to go?"Paying for my breakfast I put money down, $21, for meal just under $6.00. took money and shorted me. Before I left showed my short of change. She literally accused me of taking the $1.00 stating was already on counter and I added to my $20. FALSE. Heated argument ensued and I asked for the Manager was told is none, asked who in charge she said nobody... got my change. No apology. Did not keep my receipt however ask her about Uniformed Security Officer coming in. She will remember. Jan 03, 2019, Receipt #4540121, the new MaMa Burger. I asked for the combo and she, SUMAN, said it doesn't come in combo. I pointed to the sign and said"whats that?" she looked at sign and walked away and her associate, KUSHAN, served me to complete my order. KUSHAN walked into the kitchen and talking to cook. My food came out and was cold, I cpild not finish the meal. I found out SUMAN's name by asking KUSHAN. Now I do go back to Gibson for a 4 day assignment I am sure will be the same attitude we will see. Will keep ALL receipts and advise of the service, etc of your Franchise. Wayne McKay ([protected]@shaw. ca)

Wa