A&w Restaurant / BAd food

Blanding, UT, United States Review updated:
3.35
On Nov. 17 in the afternoon, my wife and I went to the A&W Restaurant in Blanding, Utah. My wife got chicken strips with fries and I got the chili cheese coney dog.. The girl at the register was like all duhhh!! She was'nt very nice too!! Then we got our orders. Sat down and I open my box of the ft long coney dog and there was two regular buns and two hot dogs..!! I thought it suppose t come with a ft. long bun and hot dog!! and it looked like someone jus splattered cheese on there!! There wasn't even any chili on it!! so i took it back and they gave me another one with chili.. when i finally thought i had the right order i took a bite of it and it was freakin cold!! I was like what the F#?k!! Then I took it back, telling them that my food was was cold!! One of the young stupid workers jus took it without saying sorry or anything!! So then I got another one!! I know i should've got my refund then!! But got another one.. And it jus got worst!! The bottom of the hot dog buns were molded!!! I got so pissed off and got our refunds back!! Both orders!! We swore to never eat there again!! I think the Blanding A&W restaurant needs better management and better workers, needs food inspection every week, better servings instead of serving sloppy food and faster service!!! it suppose to be a fast food restaurant!! It takes them forever to make a burger!!! I don't recommend anyone to eat there!!!
Rc

Comments

Ni
  28th of Nov, 2008
Had A&W food in Bakersfield, CA and it was the most awful food I HAVE EVER EATEN! We waited 15 minutes at the drive thru window for our food from a restaurant that was 100% empty! When I looked in our bag the fries were burnt to a crisp, I couldn't even eat them, my burger had 4 pickles and mustard (umm ketchup anyone?!)

I tried to look up contact info online, but there is absolutely none to be heard of. I will be driving back tomorrow on my way out of town to complain in person.

A&W Restaurants Logo A&W Restaurants