A&w / Bad service
This is about the location near Superstore.
I just noticed that one girl looked over or away from my friend while taking her order, very little to no eye contact. I thought that was really rude. Neither did she acknowledge my presence, and I was standing right there too. Here's a tip to the manager: hire people who aren't rude or selective in their service. They don't have to be overly nice, but they can't be rude like that either.
I noticed her being really nice to the customers after us, even though we did nothing to provoke her rudeness, except maybe looking the way we do, which is like people.
Lucky for me there's another A&W in town, where there's actually nice service, and the workers seem happier to be there.
If the owners looked at both locations they would see the differences right away.
Lucky for A&W, they still have a customer, but only because of the other location.
More A&w Complaints & Reviews
- A&w - Disgusting food!! 
- A&w - Poor service! 
- A&w British Columbia - Poor Management 
- A&W Restaurants - Dishonest burger TV commercial 
- A & W Restaurant - Filthy place and disgusting food 
- A&W Restaurants - preparing food no gloves
- A&W Restaurants - order mix-up
- A&W Restaurants - drive thru
- A&W Restaurants - beyond me burger
- A&W Restaurants - bad service