Avvya / FAKE/TOXIC SOAP

1 Sunnyvale, CA, US Review updated:

I purchased their soap from a tradeshow, went home took a shower with it and immediately became allergic. My skin became really ITCHY, RED SPOTS was all over my body and went directly to the EMERGENCY ROOM. The DOCTOR told me the soap I used was CONTAMINATED and told NEVER TO USE it again. I emailed the company but there was no response. NO RESPONSE! DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. THEY SELL CONTAMINATED SOAP. STAY AWAY.

Comments

Apr 16, 2014

I saw these guys at a trade show in the UK and found them to be quite rude. I'm actually quite grateful after seeing this review, lucky I didn't make the mistake of ordering from them. Another thing is that they seem to just mindlessly add essential oils for added fragrance without thinking about the effects of certain oils can have on the skin. Doesn't sound like a reputable holistic brand to me. My advice to potential distributors and buyers, there are so many options with people that have enough passion to actually research their ingredients, not just do it for the branding, look around!