Avobuyfraud, liars

“AVOBUY.COM RIDICULOUS LIARS” DON’T BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS SIDE!
‘’ PLEASE DO NOT GIVE YOUR MONEY AWAY!
In 2013 Christmas time I was looking for my lucky DEAL ON PC …so after searching I found “AVOBUY.COM” as my best deal... after I researched for reviews I found okay!!! So I send a check and they received on 01/25/2014.. so I wait for my pc to arrive
30 days, not yet, 60 days not yet, 90 days not yet, 120 days not yet, 150 day not yet, 180 days not yet, 210 days not yet, 300 days nothing………..every time I send a email(because that the only way they do’not anser phone) THEY RESPOND:
"Please have patience with our refunding arrangements you will receive your FULL Refund. "

Te
Jan 25, 2015

Comments

• Te
      Jan 25, 2015

“AVOBUY.COM RIDICULOUS LIARS” DON’T BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS SIDE!
    ‘’ PLEASE DO NOT GIVE YOUR MONEY AWAY!
    In 2013 Christmas time I was looking for my lucky DEAL ON PC …so after searching I found “AVOBUY.COM” as my best deal..., after I researched for reviews I found okay!!! So I send a check and they received on 01/25/2014.. so I wait for my pc to arrive
    30 days, not yet, 60 days not yet, 90 days not yet, 120 days not yet, 150 day not yet, 180 days not yet, 210 days not yet, 300 days nothing………..every time I send a email(because that the only way theydo’not anser phone) THEY RESPOND:
    "AvoBuy Support (AVOBUY.COM)
    Jan 8, 6:13 PM
    Please have patience with our refunding arrangements you will receive your FULL Refund" TODAY IS JANUARY 25 2015 AND I HAVEND RECEIVE MY MONEY YET!
    PS: THEY START REFUND MY MONEY BY SENT TO MY ACCOUND .02-.98 CENTS A DAY! ...PLEASE DO NOT BUY ANYTHING... SAVE YOUR MONEY