Aviva / Withdrawl Amount

I am having AVIVA Life Insurance, I have selected mainly for tax saving purpose, I have paid 30000 Rs. for 3 years.

Now, I am in need of money, and i went to AVIVA and requested for withdrawl of money... now, frustrating moment starts... i will be getting only 12,000 Rs. out of my 30,000 investment.

AVIVA says that you dont get the amount, what you have invested but you will get only SURRENDERED AMOUNT that is 12000 Rs. against the investment of 30000 Rs. only.

I request everyone to check their SURRENDERED AMOUNT and not the one that you expect as per the AVIVA's NAV.

Have a nice day ahead!!!

Ch

Comments

• Pa
      24th of Jul, 2008
    AVIVA - Medical claims appropriate
    Aviva

I am an aviva policy holder. The customer care in Aviva is pathetic. I have asked them 10 times to give my receipt for the policy due in Jan'08. I had made the payment in Jan'08 and till date I have not received my receipt for it. I would advise no one to purchase or invest in any Aviva policy.

9th of Mar, 2009

I too ma aviva policy holder and same case for me .. have made a payment online and they dont even provide the reciept for the same.

• Po
      27th of Jun, 2011

Ya sir i invested Rs:50, 000/- in the same & i got back only Rs:17, 000/-

27th of Aug, 2012
    Aviva - Medical claims appropriate
    Singapore

I had a miscarriage and Insurance company sent me a letter how many months was I pregnant after I had such a trauma. And further more when asked insurance company there revert back by saying its their policy and its not in any wrong. I strongly believe any medical issue being claim they have the rights to ask over the hospital upon signing the PSI. I need an answer when we policy holders having an issue or illness does insurance company directly will come to the affected parties immediately or liase with the hospitals

10th of Sep, 2012

Hi,
    We would like to help address your issue. Please do write in to us with your policy details on [protected]@avivaindia.com with your reference complaint number and we will investigate your concern and revert. We would revert to you within 7-10 days of receiving your policy details.
    Customer Services team

16th of Sep, 2012

Hi,
    Just a gentle reminder. We would like to help address your issue. Please do write in to us with your policy details on [protected]@avivaindia.com and we will investigate your concern and revert. We would revert to you within 7-10 days of receiving your policy details.
    Customer Services team

26th of Sep, 2012

Hi,
    We have not received a response from you with the policy number. We would not be monitoring this link henceforth. In case your issue is still not resolved, please write in to us on [protected]@avivaindia.com. We would revert to you within 7-10 days of receiving your policy details.
    Customer Services Team