Aviva Life Insurance / No Customer Service

India Review updated:
I have a Life Insurance Policy with Aviva.
My second year premium is due on December 14th'07

Today is 4th December'07.
I had been calling their Customer Service cell for a good number of days and registered for the Check Pick up service, no one called or came.
I called and registered for three times and still no one called or came.
I had to personally go to a branch and give it.
Some guy calls up after 3 weeks and asks whethr we have already dropped it in the Box or do they need to come to pick it up.
When I asked them the reason for taking more than 2 weeks to call, they were rude and said they was no one at home and I never picked up phone both of which are absolute lies.
My whole family as at home all the time.
This is the first and last time I am investing in Aviva and would advise all not to take any of their policies. The Customer Service is despicable and tehy have no manners.
Are any of the Aviva Bosses listening? Please do something about your employees/services.

Comments

So
  27th of Oct, 2007
My, husband Mr. Sandip Chatterjee is a policyholder on Aviva Life Insurance. The premium of the policy is of 3500/- per quarter, i.e.on 11th April, 11th July, 11th October and 11th March. We paid the premium of July in due course. We received a letter from Aviva last week mentioning that his policy has been lapsed, just because we failed to pay the last premium due on 11/7/2007. But the fact was we paid that and the cheque already been cleared and we paid the premium due on October also. I went there and presented the bank statement. Because of there negligence we lose the accountability of our policy. Not only this most of the time they fail to send receipts. The work environment is also very poor. There is nothing called customer service. Their only intention is to sell the policy after that no service.
Bh
  19th of May, 2008
I Have one year old policy, policy no. WTG1299705, my monthly premium is Rs 1000/- I have paid your premium reguraly up to feb 2008, i have given the cheque of 1000/-premium of march cheque no.034065 dated 6/2/2008 receipt no.10308 yet not deposited by you, now my ploicy is lapsed reason not payment of march premium, i m shocked already in advance i have given the premium cheque, and i m not getting any reminder call, sms, i have make call to urs office but noboby taking any intrest, An i have not reciving any letter any information about my policy, yours customer service is poor, still i m making call to yours office from there also i m not getting any respons i m making the call on this number 022-40164811-40164840 . request them to make my ECS system update but from there also i m notgetting any respons today i have make again call to yours office in same no. answer is plz wait we call back u in within 10 to 15 min. after that i have make call again i get the same reply still 1hrs gone no reply urs executive name is mrs joyti. call date is 19/5/2008 time 14:05 hrs
pleases take any action an solve my problem an give me the details about my policy my due of march, april, may, how can i pay this permium .
Ma
  13th of Sep, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
This Aviva should be thrown out of the country immediately to save the country from the frauds.

LIC is far more better than all Private life insurance companies.

Aviva sucks money in starting your policy, sucks money during first 5 years and even after 10 years it is possible that they might suck Huge money and say No Fund Value because of Bad Market conditions.

So guys wake up and take all your hard earned money out from Aviva coz it is better to take back your money as soon as possible
Jo
  10th of Aug, 2009
some one pl help I have been cheated and mislead by Aviva agent she did nothing but lie I am in london she even siged the forms herslf I have been calling customer services but nothing even complaints have not replied to me It is a big Fraud NO BOBY SHOULD BUY AVIVA POLICIES
Sb
  20th of Aug, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Aviva are real blood suckers . I have to policies and after 5 years of paying premium, I have not received a penny as interest . When i asked for surrender amount, they are deducting 50% of my money, means if I invested 50, 000 then after 5 years of premium and using my money for 5 years, they are offering me only 25, 000 .This is unlawful and rediculous .I think our government is involved in it . I have lost all my hard earned money with these modern time blood leeches . They are robbers, cheaters. Never ever try this . My friend have same experience .
Ch
  7th of Feb, 2010
Aviva Cheat Yes I also had the same experience F*** agent told me that the policy is for one year and sold it. To my surprise i got letter to pay for 3 years. Bas*** lost more more I could have at least paid tax to gov of india with good profit.
Br
  22nd of Aug, 2010
I AM A POLICY HOLDER FOR AVIA LIFE INSURANCE MY SON DIED ON 12-29-08 I CURRENT PAID 70.00 DOLLARS A MONTH FOR ME AN MY 3 KIDS IAM STILL PAYING FOR HIM WHICH HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN REMOVE ON THE DAY HE GOT KILLED.I WAS TOLD MY PAYMENT WAS GOING TO BE LOWER WHICH IM STILL PAYING THE SAME.I HAVE BEEN CALLING FOR ALMOST 2 YRS, MY INSURANCE MAN MIDFORD DAVIS HAVE CALLED, HE ALSO SAID MY PAYMENT WAS GOING TO GO DOWN, I HAVE BEEN CALLIN AND CALLIN, I WAS TOLD THAT SOMETHING WILL CALL ME BACK I HAVE NOT GOT NO RESPOND OR NO LETTER.I SUPPOSE TO RECIEVE BACK PAY I HAVE NOT GOT NOTHING, I HAVE BEEN GET POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR ALSO 2 YRS.I NEED A RESPOND FROM SOMEONE IF MY PAYMENT IS GOING TO GET LOWER, OR IM I GOING TO GET BACK PAYMENT.

Aviva Logo Aviva