Aviva Life Insurance / No Customer Service
I have a Life Insurance Policy with Aviva.
My second year premium is due on December 14th'07
Today is 4th December'07.
I had been calling their Customer Service cell for a good number of days and registered for the Check Pick up service, no one called or came.
I called and registered for three times and still no one called or came.
I had to personally go to a branch and give it.
Some guy calls up after 3 weeks and asks whethr we have already dropped it in the Box or do they need to come to pick it up.
When I asked them the reason for taking more than 2 weeks to call, they were rude and said they was no one at home and I never picked up phone both of which are absolute lies.
My whole family as at home all the time.
This is the first and last time I am investing in Aviva and would advise all not to take any of their policies. The Customer Service is despicable and tehy have no manners.
Are any of the Aviva Bosses listening? Please do something about your employees/services.
More Aviva Life Insurance Complaints & Reviews
- Aviva Life Insurance - Poor, irresponsible service! 
- Aviva Life Insurance - Fraud and cheating! 
- Aviva Life Insurance - fraud 
- Aviva Life Insurance - Aviva are CHEATS! 
- Aviva Life Insurance - Fraud Company 
- Aviva Life Insurance - Unethical practices and cheating
- Aviva Life Insurance - Cheating with Money , Misleading the customers, Poor fund managing
- Aviva Build Up Insurance - loss of build up insurance
- Aviva Term Plan - non payment of my canceled term plan
- Aviva Life - LESS PAYMENT AND FRAUD BY COMPANY