Aviva Life Insurance / ECS is not getting activated even after applying 3 times for the same

1 India Review updated:

I have a one year old life long policy from Aviva (the policy LLG1237007). I have applied for ECS three times. But it is not activated yet. Everytime the agent requests to pay the premium by cheque and asks me to fill a form so that ECS can be activated. And again as soon as the premium payment date approaches, he repeats the same process. He blames his manager for ECS not getting activated. I never expected such an irresponsible service from a reputed insurance company.

Comments

• St
      11th of Aug, 2007

Stay away from Aviva. You can do much better elsewhere.

20th of Sep, 2007

STAY AWAY from AVIVA life insurance, it has cheated me and dumped my 14000 rs.
    It's shameful, you guys put the business of other good insurance companies in jeopardy.

• Pa
      4th of Dec, 2009

I have a one year old life long policy from Aviva (the policy ELP1894592). I have applied for ECS three times. But it is not activated yet. Everytime the agent requests to pay the premium by cheque and asks me to fill a form so that ECS can be activated. And again as soon as the premium payment date approaches, he repeats the same process. He blames his manager for ECS not getting activated. I never expected such an irresponsible service from a reputed insurance company.