Avis Car Rental - San Diego, California / Liars, thiefs, horrible customer service
I had forgotten my ipod in the rental car on 04/14/07. I have been trying to deal with them, calling everyday since. I was told car had not been rented and it would be no problem getting ipod back. They said they would put a hold on car, retrieve ipod and call me back. I did get a call back, but everyday it was a different excuse. Guess what it is now 05/01/07, and still no ipod. I finally got so angry, i called corporate number, which they did call back, and i missed there call but my son explained my frustration, a pat said she would call back. Guess what, no call. So i called her left a message and also emailed her. No response. I also called there customer service number and was promised a call from manager. Guess what, no call. I hope every one else doesn't have this problem, with them. If they would have checked the first day, i would have my ipod today.
More Avis Car Rental - San Diego, California Complaints & Reviews
- Avis Frankfurt Airport - Avis Frankfurt airport: unauthorized charges to credit card 
- Avis Car Rental - Outrageous debit on car scratch 
- Avis Car Rental France - improper charges
- Avis - insurance fraud, hail damage 
- Avis Rent A Car System, Llc - Because of poor customer service, I am now out an expensive pair of glasses! 
- Avis Rent A Car System / Avis Budget Group - car rental
- Avis Rent A Car System / Avis Budget Group - car rental/ insurance
- Avis Rent A Car System / Avis Budget Group - avis e-toll unauthorized credit card charges for a toll road.
- Avis Rent A Car System / Avis Budget Group - spare wheel badly damaged
- Avis Rent A Car System / Avis Budget Group - avis' lack of computer support for the duncanville, tx location.