Avis Car Rental / ATTITUDE TOWARDS CUSTOMER

1 867 Albany Shaker road, Latham, NY 12110Albany, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 518-785-7700

THE PURPOSE OF THIS E-MAIL IS TO MAKE THAT THE NEXT CUSTOMER WILL NOT BE BADLY TREATED.

THIS IS THE CONSERAVATION I HAD WITH THE THE EMPLOYEE LEWIS AND HIS MANAGER ALEX ZABOWSKY YESTERDAY, TUESDAY 27, 2008 AT 12NOON

MOHAMMAD(MM): LEWIS. WHAT CAR I AM GETTING, FORD COMPANY. I NEED GM CARS AND CAN'T USE FORD.
LEWIS: VERY RUDELY, YOU SHOULD HAVE IN YOUR PROFILE
MOHAMMAD: IT'S IN THE PROFILE.

MM: ITS IN MY PROFILE AND I HAVE BEEN USING YOUR CARS FOR MORE THAN FIFTEEN YEARS.

MM: I DID NOT PRONONUNCE HIS NAME CORRECTLY AS IN FRENCH LOUIE.

LEWIS: VERY RUDELY AGAIN MY NAME IS THIS LEWIS NOT LOUIE.

MM: WHY IS YOUR ATTITUDE SO RUDE AND I TOLD HIM IF YOU DO NOT LIKE YOUR JOB YOU SHOULD SOMETHING AS YOU ARE IN A SERVICE INDUSTRY.

LEWIS: IGNORED ME AND SAID WHY I AM YELLING.

MM: CAN I TALK TO YOUR MANAGER.

MM: ALEX, I DO NOT LIKE TO COMPLAIN BUT I DO NOT THAT THE CUSTOMNERS TO BE RUDELY . I STARTED TO EXPLAIN AS SOON AS I TOLD HIM ABOUT THE GM CAR. ALEX, I WAS THEIR AND IT WAS NOT RUDE BEFORE EVEN HE HAS HEARD ME. VERY POLITELY I TOLD HIM, CAN I HAVE YOUR FULL NAME AND HE SHOWED ME HIS BATCH AND AS I WAS WALKING AWAY, HE ASKED WOULD I LIKE TAKE THE GM CAR. I SAID NO THANK YOU. WENT INSIDE THE AIRPORT AND ASKED FOR THE MANAGER I WAS TOLD THAT VERY POLITELY THAT NICHOLAS WILL BE IN TOMORROW. ENQUIRED WHY DO I NEED TO SEE HIM AND I TOLD HIM ABOUT LEWIS AND ALEX ATTITUDE. HE REPLIED I AM SORRY AND IF I CAN LEAVE MY NUMBER THAT HE WOULD GIVE IT NICHOLAS.

FUTURE ACTION: I WILL NOT RENT FROM AVIS OF THIS LOCATION UNLESS THE ACTION IS TAKEN AGAINST BOTH OF THE INDIVIDUALS ABOVE TO AVOID FUTURE BEHAVIOR WITH THE CUSTOMERS.

Comments