Avis Budget Group, Inc. / car rental

Dallas, TX, United States

On March 31, 2017, son and disabled mother were travelling to Ft. Worth Texas because we had a death in the family. We reached Dallas Love Field Airport. the car rental places was closed. We were directed to the stop for shuttle service to go the Budget rental near the airport. once we arrived at budget. the lines were very long, when I reached the desk a female was assisting me. after keying in my information she said that my reservation was at the budget in fort worth. I asked if there was something she could do she said no and called for her next customer. at this point I am frustrated and start to cry. 45 minutes later a gentleman that worked there said let me see what I can do. he was able to pull my reservation and put us in a car. But the price went up $100.00. the original price was $115.00 and they charged $215.00. I should be reimbursed for the addition charge. the customer service of some of theses employees. SUCK!!! its bad enough that we were not there for pleasure, this added to our stress. I am asking for nothing more but fairness.

My name is Laeia Washington