Avinol PM / avinol

1 RICHARDSON, TX, United States

I am using my LegalShield law firm/attorney to affect resolution of Avinol fraud. My wife and I have been LegalShield members for over three (3) years. We have used our membership to successfully resolve numerous contentious situations such as this. Companies such as Avinol know most of us subscribers/dupes/suckers have neither the time nor financial resourses to pursue a legal remedy to situations such as this. They correctly surmise, "Who is going to spend $200 ~ $300 to hire/retain an attorney to come after us?!?!"

Yes, I am a LegalShield representative. In no way, shape or form do I wish to imply otherwise. However, I suggest those of you with no other recourse in dealing with Avinol to join LegalShield. For a small monthly fee, you have access to legal advice and services at no additional cost and without receiving in the mail an invoice for legal services. An attorney from your LegaShield law firm will either call or write a letter to Avinol (every U.S. state has a proprietary law firm servcing LegalShield members).

I heartilly encourage you: access the website below. View descriptive/explanatory videos. Investigate the service. Go to BBB. Call me, if you wish!! 469.774.1374.

Good luck,