AVG Technologies / unauthorized credit card charges
I received an e mail from AVG at 7.37 am this morning stating my account had been debited £46.99 and quoting a Renewal Order no. [protected]. This was not authorised by me. You did this last year but I didn't notice it in time. Please refund without delay. My e mail is email@example.com. I have contacted my bank and they have informed me they are taking steps to recover this payment.
More AVG Technologies Complaints & Reviews
- AVG - e-mail address 
- AVG - tech buddy/online tech support 
- AVG Technologies Cy Limited - paid for but not usable 
- Dri*AVG Online Store Element5. Info MN - duplicate chges on credit card 
- AVG Technology CY Limited - Bad customer service 
- AVG Technologies - avg technologies "unauthorized credit card charges" 
- AVG Technologies - internet security
- AVG Technologies - unauthorised credit card charge 
- AVG Technologies - unauthorised deduction of $109.95 from my bank account on 23/7/18 
- AVG Technologies - wanted to transfer avg internet security from old pc to new laptop.