AVG Internet Security / scam

Ireland Review updated:

I paid for agv internet security, they took charge of my computer, a few days later I had a pakistani sounding fella call me on my home land line that only 1 other person has that number an told me I had a huge downloading going on from windows, and that im to let him take charge of my computer which of course, I put down the phone, I can only think they could have got my number through the internet connection... My father in law had the same thing happen to him... Anyone else had the same? If so contact me and we will contact the police.

Br
Aug 19, 2014

Comments

Nov 05, 2008
    AVG Internet Security - No product Key to activate it
    Morrisburg
    Ontario
    Canada

I would like a refund on AVG products 81.27 Canadian charged on my Visa and never recieved any product Key to activate the product ...

• Br
      May 05, 2010
    AVG Internet Security - paid with credit card but have no protection
    avg internet security
    box 927
    Emigrant
    Montana

On april 24 / 2010 I renewed my internet security and paid with my mastercard crdit card, received my cd from avg about 4 days later but it does not work. Yesterday may 4/2010 I received a message from avg that I have no protection at all . Please help. thank you.

Jan 23, 2015
    AVG Internet Security - pc crash with virus
    Martin Harper
    27 McHugh Rd
    Homerville, Ga 31634

MY HOME DESK TOP PC CRASH OF BEING LOADED WITH VIRUS. I JUST RENEW PAYMENT FOR PROPECTION EFFECT WENT MY OLD EXPIRE IN DECEMBER 2014. I WISH A REFUND AND TO CANCEL ANY FURTHER TRANTRACTION WITH AVG. PH NR. 912-487-3653 . IF YOU HAVE ANY FURTHER QUESTIONS PLEASE CALL.