avg antivirus 2009 / fraudlent charge

manchester, England, Lancashire, United Kingdom Review updated:
3.35
On the 2nd November, 2008, I made a payment of £25.86 by debit card for an AVG antivirus product. This product was later discovered to be a ruse and unreal. I was tricked on line into believing this item was genuine. This item AVG anti virus was later rejected by my computer system and microsoft security center. I demand the immediate refund of the payment, as this item is a complete fake and ruse.

Comments

manchester
England, Lancashire
United Kingdom
Phone: 07717844824

i paid £25.86, by debit card on line, on the 2nd nov. 2008, for avg antivirus2009, that supposedly be free. the product (antivirus2009) is not registered and not working. its fake! i want a refund as soon as possible
Ja