AVC / NO REFUNDS FOR RETURNED ITEMS

LAWRENCEVILLE, United States Review updated:
Phone: 678-518-5911
I returned three items over two months ago and still have not received a refund on my credit card.I have spent several hundreds of dollars with this company .obviously they don't appreciate my business.I would advise everyone not to use this company. you may not get your money back.

Comments

Re
  3rd of Feb, 2009
I purchased an item on 12/19/08, received it on 12/23/08, returned it on 12/26/08, and was received by them on 12/30/08. The purchase price was $1339.99. I've contacted them several times for my refund with no avail. I will be contacting my State's AG as well as their (Georgia's) AG. WARNING!!! Do not buy from AVC. Everyone with a problem should contact their State Attorney General and file a complaint. If you are over 60 the matter is much more serious.
Su
  20th of Apr, 2009
I was also ripped off by avc. returned merchandise with rma number and insured by usps. Have copies of everything. avc said they did not receive merchandise. will not refund . this is about 1800.00 dollars. one red andesine was not disclosed as being filled. jewelry store said it was when i took to get appraisel. This is another 300.00 they wont refund. they took me for over 2000.00 dollars. I have been fighting for 1 year to get refund. I am ignored. what can be done? I am at my wits end. what is anyone else doing? If you can help, please reply.
An
  7th of May, 2009
Hi Everyone,
Thank you for discussing this topic, we hope you don’t get us confused! America’s Vacation Center / American Express is in no way, shape, or form AVC Travel (Award Verification Center). America’s Vacation Center is one of the leading travel companies in North America and beyond, and we are well-known in the travel industry as a company that stands for Integrity and Professionalism™. Thank you for the discussion and we hope this clears things up!

Sincerely,

30th of Dec, 2009

AVC - Refund
South Windsor
Connecticut

I purchased a stone from America's Value Channel in February of 2009 (almost a year ago), returned it as soon as I received it due to poor quality and still have not received a refund. I have made numerous phone calls and have been assured each and every time that "the check was in the mail" ... still nothing???? I would really like to get my lawyer involved and get them to refund my phone bills and refund the percentage rate charged on my credit card over the past 10 months. This is a very poor run company. If anyone is thinking about purchasing...DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY YOU'LL BE SORRY YOU DID! I'm still battling over my refund and it will be a year gone by.
Ld
  15th of Dec, 2010
I wish I would of had research this company. I know there are more people who have had the same experience. How do they keep getting away with it.