Avayo Media LLC/ Celebrity White teeth / I was charged within 10 days of Trial

1 Miami Beach, FL, United States Review updated:

They offer a free sample if you agree to the terms and conditions which are hidden in the small print. The T & C are in a link at the bottom of the page, easily missed and deceptive in nature.

If you give them your credit card for 99Cents, you are agreeing to an annual membership of $149.95 and a monthly automatic shipment and automatic charge to your credit card. I cancelled within the 14 day period but was told that wasn't good enough. These people are a sham and a discrace to the human race. The people in the complaint department barely spoke English. Of course they are very sorry but they will keep your money. Buyer be ware - if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

Comments

• Km
      3rd of Feb, 2010

Hello,

I work for Celeb White Teeth. I'm sorry that you are unsatisfied with our product. Please feel free to contact our customer support center by email or our toll free number at [protected]@celebwhiteteeth.com / 1-866-202-0846, Monday – Friday 9:00AM - 9:00 PM EST and Saturday 9:00AM – 5:00PM EST. We suggest email for a faster response. We will be happy to answer any questions or solve any issue that you may have.

• Co
      9th of Feb, 2010

I have also been conned by this scam. I have tried to contact them with the email address and it has been returned and I have no luck in contacting by phone. I would advise anybody to steer well clear and of course it comes out of Miami the biggest fraud area in the country.

• Br
      25th of Feb, 2010

Celeb White Teeth is owned by Avayo Media, LLC. You can find their address on the BBB page. Their direct office phone number is 768-230-3738. Keep calling over and over and eventually they'll answer.

• Tu
      1st of Mar, 2010

This (these) companies are a joke. BUYER BEWARE! I Cancelled the membership within the asked 14 days, they still billed me! Phone service is terrible... barely any english. Avayo Media LLC needs to be brought down. Hopefully you find this blog before its too late... Good luck.

• De
      15th of Mar, 2010

I fell for this also - please report the companies to their respective incorporated states BBB's and Attorney Generals - this has to be a Federal crime as it is interstate business and a fraud - I did business with CelebWhiteTeeth.com and the customer service folks told me they were incorporated in Florida - appears they're also in California, and also have several different names of the product and company - the inc in Florida was Aviayo, Inc found on the BBB's site by searching Celebrity White Teeth as their AKA - once you complain have some fun and call their offices in Florida - 786-230-3738 and leave a comlaint also...my CC company was kind enough to refund the money but I also had to close the account - Good luck folks -