[Resolved] Avast — unauthorized billing from avast dri software shannon co. to my mastercard
I noticed that I was billed $89.99 on my MasterCard on December 1, 2016 which I did not authorize.
Can someone please contact me to discuss as soon as possible?
my contact # is: [protected]
Joanne L Kippax
My email address used to be: [protected]@transact.bm
but NOW is:
I look forward to hearing from someone in your accounts department.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
Avast Software Customer Care's Response · Jan 04, 2017
Joanne was renewed because her previous order had an Auto-Renewal option active.
Avast distributor informed her about this renewal in the renewal notification emails (30 & 15 days) before the renewal.
These emails informs about upcoming renewal event together with a description how to cancel this renewal feature.
More Avast Complaints & Reviews
- Dri* Avast Software Orderfind.com - avast 2yr subscription not delivered 
- Dri Avast Software - refund 
- Dri*www. Avast.com - did not order, yet billed $149.50 
- Dri*www. Avast.com Element5. Info MN - billed twice for same thing 
- Dri*www. Avast.com Element5. Info - credit card charges 
- [Resolved] Avast Software - dri avast software unauthorized credit card charges
- [Resolved] Avast Software - Avast premium
- [Resolved] Avast Software - pending - avast - nexway 415 449-4713 fra
- [Resolved] Avast Software - unauthorized paypal account charged $43.69 dri*avast 
- [Resolved] Dri Avast Software - unauthorized card charge