[Resolved] Avast Software / unknown

United States Review updated:

I was charged $44.99 for something I never ordered or received and now I have been charged a $25 NSF fee for a purchases I never requested nor had money to pay for. I would like the $44.99 returned AND the $25 fee returned because I Don't have any way to replace it. PLEEASE!!!
I am on disability and only receive 1034.00 per month and my rent alone is half that. I couldn't afford the basic service in the first place. I have had my account unlawfully accessed 4 time now and I can't take it anymore. Please, please fix this because I have no where to get the money and I can't even pay my bills next month until this is resolved!!!

• Resolution statement

• Avast Software Customer Care's Response, Oct 30, 2017

You can contact Avast at www.avast.com/support

Je
Oct 28, 2017

Comments

• Po
      Oct 28, 2017

You should attempt to contact Avast to see if they can assist you. If a mistake was made by you, then you will most likely not have the funds returned. However if the charges were fraudulent or unauthorized, then contact your bank to dispute the charges and get a new card with a new card number issued to you.